Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you beer drinkers "out there" drink more DOMESTIC or IMPORTED beer? Why?

Do you beer drinkers "out there" drink more DOMESTIC or IMPORTED beer? Why?

Posted - June 4, 2021

Responses

Domestic. It's cheaper. Although, Molson's from Canada is pretty good and very reasonably priced.
      June 5, 2021 5:16 PM MDT

Do you have a favorite Domestic beer E? There are so many. There are flavored beers too. Are you a purist or do you like peach flavored or mango flavored or pineapple. I've seen all of those plus more. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      June 6, 2021 2:26 AM MDT

I drink domestic beer but I drink it with my pinky finger up in the air so that people think that I am an aristocrat.  Actually I only drink beer that is brewed in British Columbia with glacier fresh water - beer is only as good as the water it is brewed with. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 5, 2021 5:36 PM MDT

Okay m'dear. WHICH pinky finger? The one holding the bottle/can of beer? I just tried it and it's very awkward and not comfy at all. I mean hold the beer normally then put THAT pinky finger up. How do you do it? On the other hand I've seen contortionists pretzelize their entire bodies so why not a raised finger? Anyway I did not know that's all it took. Raising a finger. Uh oh. Not just ANY finger of course. The pinky. Also I think of ARISTOCRATS as being obscenely wealthy. I don't know why. So there's that! I can't get that picture out of my head. Now I'm off on a riff about Aristocrats. I tout so easily Nanoose! Thank you for your reply. Is that bit about British Columbia with glacier fresh water a tease or the truth? Happy Sunday to thee and thine. Next stop? Look up ARISTOCRAT because I'm not certain I know what it means! Merci mon ami! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 6, 2021 2:24 AM MDT
      June 6, 2021 2:23 AM MDT

Domestic. It's not just cheaper, it's better. Our barley simply can't be bettered, so we have the best malt. We don't adulterate it with garbage - adjuncts will turn into alcohol but at the expense of the flavour. Most big American breweries add corn syrup to the malt because it's cheaper. It's also rubbish.
      June 6, 2021 5:13 AM MDT