Active Now

Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "HANG MIKE PENCE". Pence acknowledge hearing that and called it "a dark day". Said he and FOOTOO disagree on it. Know what else he said?

"HANG MIKE PENCE". Pence acknowledge hearing that and called it "a dark day". Said he and FOOTOO disagree on it. Know what else he said?

"I will always be proud of what we accomplished during those 4 years for the American people".

So what was that exactly?
Which specific American people was he referring to? You? It sure as he** wasn't me or my ilk.

Posted - June 4, 2021

Responses

The only thing they accomplished was deeply dividing a Country. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 4, 2021 8:25 AM MDT

I know. It was a piece of cake. Like taking candy from a baby. Fols rolled over whined played dead and cried real fast. Must be a record or something! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 4, 2021 8:39 AM MDT

If you do the research, you will find that the Democrats, especially the progressives, are responsible for the current division in America. And the more they push for division, the less relevant they will become.

June 4, 2021 9:04 AM MDT

It's no longer relevant because Trump is no longer President and Pence is no longer Vice-President. The obsession with and hatred of Trump has almost become a religion with most Democrats and Progressives. Instead of wasting time and energy obsessing about Trump, perhaps the current administration should redirect their time and energy to actually try to accomplish something positive for this country and its citizens. So far that hasn't happened.
      June 4, 2021 9:21 AM MDT

True enough about the obsession, but positive things are being accomplished, unless you don't count the drop in COVID cases and the unemployment rate falling to less than 6% in May.
      June 4, 2021 9:29 AM MDT

While I do agree that Covid-19 is real, I simply cannot put any faith in the numbers given.  I have no faith in the number of cases reported, how many have actually died from Covid and not by another ailment. How many nursing home deaths there are. How many have been reported as having Covid but didn't have it? How many will get Covid in the future and how many have recovered and will recover from Covid. Face it, the numbers are all over the place. I actually don't trust the unemployment numbers either but I won't go into that here because too many of my posts are already too long. :)
      June 4, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

Why are the numbers less reliable now than when Trump was president? If you claim they are because Biden is president, then you are guilty of the same bias as those you criticize.
      June 4, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

The CDC actually changed the guidelines on how to test for SARS-2 the very DAY...Joe Biden was sworn in.  Change that reduces the number of positive cases...

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-admits-covid-pcr-test-has-a-problem/

June 8, 2021 7:05 AM MDT