Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know when trump is represidented in August he will order the stars and stripes be replaced by/with CONFEDERATE FLAGS?

Didja know when trump is represidented in August he will order the stars and stripes be replaced by/with CONFEDERATE FLAGS?

There will be a HUGE NATIONAL BONFIRE on the lawn of the white house. All stars and stripes everywhere will be BURNED.

Looking forward to it aren't you? Y'all already have those CONFDERATES flags.

SIGH.

Posted - June 5, 2021

Responses

He won't be "represidented", no matter what the QAnon nutjobs think. There's that Constitution thingy.
      June 5, 2021 4:09 AM MDT

FROM YOUR LIPS TO HEAVENS" EARS MAY IT BE SO.

"They" are and have been flouting/ignoring/mocking THE CONSTITUTION R. You really think enough cool heads will prevail and FOLLOW IT HONOR IT ENFORCE IT? If so I'm sending you a lifetime supply of your favorite beer. Cost be dam*ed! I was going to say "you don't know how much I want what you said to prevail" but that isn't true. YOU DO KNOW. OK. What are the odds that the insurrectionists will strike again only bigger and better and longer? We keep getting warnings of "activities" being planned among them. I read that "worry is the interest you pay on trouble". I worry because how can you not? Red states are passing hundreds of laws curtailing or aborting voting rights. Oh. I just thought of a question to ask. You'll figure out the point. It has to do with 'abort". Thank you for the "cheer up". It's appreciated bigly! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 5, 2021 4:17 AM MDT
      June 5, 2021 4:15 AM MDT

I don't think they will remove Biden even when it is proven he did not win the electorial college. 

I do find it interesting that those claiming Trump will be re-inaugurated are saying August.  Because there are also rumors that Harris will be sworn in during August.....

Why are both saying August? Do DC insiders know Biden is going to step down in August? 
      June 5, 2021 6:43 AM MDT

You can't prove nonsense. He won it EASILY, despite the built-in gerrymander. Why do you think thad red state legislatures are trying so desperately to limit suffrage? This post was edited by Slartibartfast at June 5, 2021 10:15 AM MDT
      June 5, 2021 9:01 AM MDT

Again there is NO gerrymander with a National election or a statewide election....the borders of the states do not move (a requirement for gerrymandering)  If you mean the Electorial college it leads to the Dem on general ticket. 

If it is not possible to prove, if Biden won so handily then why are Dems fighting the real audits?  If Biden won....it should be easily proven. 
    AZ will be the first domino to fall, PN and GA next.  Real audits looking at the real ballots. 

Must be correct paper, with the water mark (if the state had it), all mail in ballots must have been folded....so if not folded it was not mailed anywhere. 

Requiring ID is normal for all of EU. It is normal for everything else we want to do...from travel to purchases.  If you want to vote...bring your ID. Or go to the DMV...it is free in states that require it for voting just have to fill out the form. 

June 6, 2021 4:55 AM MDT

You're calling "Cyberninjas" REAL auditors? That isn't an audit, it's a state-sponsored inquisition. GOP state legislators are grabbing at straws. Cheating did NOT HAPPEN, at least not significantly enough to influence the result.
    The system itself is gerrymandered, given that one vote in Wyoming carries as much weight as seven votes in California (and four in Texas, a red state). Trump didn't get the popular vote in 2016 either.
      June 6, 2021 5:03 AM MDT

The system forces a candidate for President to appeal to the entire country not just a few more populus states. Without it...CA, NY, TX and FL would be the only 4 who mattered. 

This is why they want to get the border open....more leftist voters in TX. 

If you do not count CA...Trump won the popular vote in 2016. 

CA and NY are losing a Rep this time around and TX and FL againing to maybe that will even up that vote weight some.  
    Any state is free to distrubute their EC votes however they want...by popular vote if by most districts or as most choose win take all. As long as the people of the state approve of course. 
      June 6, 2021 5:21 AM MDT

So Californians don't count? The only votes that count are the ones from people who agree with you? How Hitleresque do you want to be?
      June 6, 2021 5:26 AM MDT

Not what I said...I was simply pointing out that the an election for national office should not be decided by one state. 
    Especially a state that allows illegals to register and vote in state and local elections and then does not require ID. Just asking for fraud. 
      June 6, 2021 6:49 AM MDT

Yeah but even if Harris is sworn in during August  it would be the same thing Trump wouldn't be president and the only way he could be made president in August would be by coup. So what are these people that think Trump will be president in August thinking - the coup would be successful because Harris is a woman and a easy push over? Or do they think Harris will step down and appoint Trump? Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 5, 2021 9:53 AM MDT

No one thinks Harris is gonna step down or appoint Trump. 

Personally, I do not believe even after they prove the cheating happened....they will not put Trump back in.  He will beat Harris in 2024. 

I do wonder why both sides are saying August. 
      June 6, 2021 4:44 AM MDT

Trump will be in jail by 2024, if he lives that long. NY has him dead to rights for racketeering, a clas one felony.
      June 7, 2021 7:42 AM MDT

Doesn't the United Nations have a department that oversees and monitors elections.....?
      June 7, 2021 4:41 PM MDT