Active Now

DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something you changed your mind about?

What is something you changed your mind about?

Posted - June 11, 2021

Responses

I've never changed my mind.  This here mind is original equipment.  (I don't want to hear any "low mileage" or "mint in box" cracks).
      June 11, 2021 9:01 PM MDT

I can't tell you yet, I'm not finished.  I've had to change many things in the last 6 months after a debilitating disappointment which I will  never get over. I believed with all my heart he would be there, waiting for me at the finish line. When I got there, as usual he was MIA.  It has taken me 6 months to get over the shock. 
      June 12, 2021 9:21 AM MDT

Awful! My sympathies.. sorry to hear.
      June 12, 2021 9:27 AM MDT

Thank You. Now I'm having to deal with  a problem that is way beyond me.  I could at the very least use his help through advice, anything, anything at all. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at June 12, 2021 10:40 AM MDT
      June 12, 2021 9:30 AM MDT

Over my entire lifetime, that’s happened over a zillion times (not literally), from the mundane selections of different answers on multiple choice tests, to Beta or VHS, to honey mustard instead of ketchup, to the short girl with curly hair and glasses over the other short girl with pretty teeth and the flowing red skirt, to doing my book report on a Langston Hughes work or a Richard Wright work, to paper instead of plastic, to belt or suspenders, to watch “Bringing Up Baby” or “It’s A Wonderful Life”, to 75-watt bulbs or energy savers, to buying the two-story duplex built in 1991 instead of the stand-alone single-family house located close to the noisy highway, to a shallow dig on the outskirts of town or just leave it in the trunk of a stolen car, to Pandora over iHeart Radio, to paper clip over staples, to the Janet Jackson album instead of the Lenny Kravitz one, to the black socks with light blue triangles or the dark blue socks with thin blue vertical stripes, to the flowers and box of chocolate candy or just straight to the motel, to let the beard grow out another week or shave it off, to running the 10K race or the half marathon, to contest the restraining order in open court or just ignore it and go to Canada anyway, to whisper it or to shout it, to over medium or scrambled, to dash or hyphen, to accepting the plea bargain or jury trial, to show up at the wedding or taking a slow boat to China and changing my identity, to briquettes or mesquite, to grapefruit juice or pineapple juice, to dye packs hidden in the loot or tracking devices, to battery-powered or electric, to making the appointment for this Thursday at 3 pm or next Monday at 10 am, to give a short and simple answer to this question instead of . . .

~

June 12, 2021 10:40 AM MDT