Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A congenital liar has proven he can achieve great power, money and "success". A total failure as a human being but so what right? SO WHAT?

A congenital liar has proven he can achieve great power, money and "success". A total failure as a human being but so what right? SO WHAT?

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses

A congenital liar has proven he can achieve great power, money, and "success". That could be describing a lot of people. A total failure as a human being? Perhaps some people are failures at some things but not everything. You may not think so but in the eyes of God, everyone has worth. He wouldn't have sent His Son to die for all of us if He thought they didn't.
      June 12, 2021 1:18 PM MDT

A congenital liar and poor excuses for a human being can achieve wealth and power and they might keep getting richer but they can't get their picture on the cover of the Rolling Stones. Anyway in case you didn't know when Trump first took office there was a slight rise in the numbers of parents picking Donald as the name for their new child. After Trump left office the name Donald plummeted  55 steps down on the list and it hasen't been that low since the 1800s. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      June 12, 2021 6:56 PM MDT

Once again m'dear you provide a tidbit of info I did not know. I never particularly adored or abhored the name Donald. I've never known a "don" personally but it was just a name to me. No longer. DON CORLEONE. DON QUIXOTE. DON GUANO. MOBSTER like Corleone. Nutjob Crackpot like Quixote. Manure/sh** like anything guano. The donald has forever polluted and infected that name. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :) Here comes a question! :) I just asked a question about DON GUANO Nanoose.
    His slogan now? Guano yeserday. Guano today. Guano tomorrow. Guano forever! Catchy isn't it? This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2021 2:57 AM MDT
      June 13, 2021 2:44 AM MDT