Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » January 6 is going to have to happen again. Any idea when? Since August is the date by which Don Guantanamo will represident is it JULY 4?

January 6 is going to have to happen again. Any idea when? Since August is the date by which Don Guantanamo will represident is it JULY 4?

INDEPENDECE DAY will be a great day to "DO IT AGAIN" wouldn't it?

The significance of that would be all red white and blue forever after.

Betcha that's when it happens. As rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air the insurrection will take place and this time Don Guantamon will be represidented as prez for life. Since he no plans to ever relinquish his grip on it he will live forever presidenting the once glorious disunited state of America.

Posted - June 22, 2021

Responses

Lately during interviews when Trump is asked if he thinks he will be reinstated in August he says - well it really isn't up to me it is up to the people - maybe the politicians but really it is up to the people. that sounds like another call for a insurrection to me. Cheers!
      June 23, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

Indeed it does and his hate thugs are just waiting for "the right time" to take back what they believe belongs to Don Guantanamo. He is biding his time knowing full well that his nutjob crackpot adoring worshippers are armed and ready. When they hit will be soon. They say he will be back presidenting in August. July has got to be INSURRECTION month. SIGH. I wish I were joking Nanoose. We both know we are not joking. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      June 24, 2021 4:02 AM MDT