Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you need last minute costume ideas?

Do you need last minute costume ideas?

I will gladly help you with last minute Halloween ideas.  Please ask and I'll help to the best of my ability.

Thanks

Posted - October 27, 2016

Responses

Yes, I really do need some last minute costume ideas.  Ooo, tell me what you'll suggest!  I want to hear it!  The suspense is killing me!

Are you going to suggest a devil costume?  Wait, no, how about a witch costume?  I can't guess.
      October 27, 2016 8:44 PM MDT

• All of these ideas are made out of unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners.  Vampire/countess, Witch/Sorceress/Sorcerer, Royalty, Priest/Priestess/Monk, Fairy/Dark Fairy, Angel/Dark Angel, pumpkin, raisins, bat, bag of jellybeans/grapes/trash.  You can make several variations of these out of them as well.  Just be creative.  I hope this helps.
      October 27, 2016 8:51 PM MDT

LOL
      October 27, 2016 8:54 PM MDT

• Oh really, why is that.  You can seriously make these costumes out of them.  One year I did the sorcerer csotume out of one.  I almost won a costume contest with it.
      October 27, 2016 9:07 PM MDT

I thought it was LOL because I made practically EVERY costume you mentioned.  My favorite was the witch but I'm sure you looked very pretty in your fairy costume.
      October 27, 2016 9:21 PM MDT

• Yes. I want to go as a sex pervert. What would a sex pervert wear? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 27, 2016 8:54 PM MDT
      October 27, 2016 8:46 PM MDT

• That is an aweful choice for costume.  I have a feeling you'll be in jail if you do that costume.
      October 27, 2016 8:52 PM MDT

I know I know!!!  LOL
      October 27, 2016 8:54 PM MDT