Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The speed and direction of revolutions and obrbitings have remained pretty much the same. What would happen if it changed?

The speed and direction of revolutions and obrbitings have remained pretty much the same. What would happen if it changed?

What if everything changed gears so to speak and starting moving in the opposite direction?

Posted - June 25, 2021

Responses

I believe I just read that this is the worst heat event the west has ever seen.  you don't have any choice but to take it in stride unless you want to move somewhere there's less turbulence in the climate.  Here in NY, we have relatively little of the same problems, although we have had a couple of recent abnormal events and we are seeing more tornadoes in the area than usual.  
      July 15, 2021 2:48 PM MDT

Ever been to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania? That was my FIRST and ONLY experience of a BLOOMINGDALE'S! I thought I'd died and gone to heave. The entire top floor was devoted to FOOD. NOw that was in the early 1980's. I don't know if it still there. But top floor was devoted to imported foods...cheeses...baked goods. It was a FODDIE heaven and I got to experience it. I might have mentioned that before. They carried my very favorite imported cheese from FRANCE...EXPLORATEUR! TRIPLE CREME and beyond delicious. But that was so many decades ago when the world made more sense than it does now. Thank you for your reply L. Pennsylvania is awesomely beautiful. We visited so many historic places during our visit. A very memorable trip! :)
      July 16, 2021 11:13 AM MDT

I have been to the King of Prussia Mall.  It's very big.  I don't recall going to a Bloomingdales, but I was actually only there for my sister to return something at Macy's.  We didn't actually go shopping.  The Brandywine Valley is where my sister resides and it is neautiful there.  
      July 16, 2021 11:38 AM MDT

What the hack is everyone talking about? What does any of this have to do with gears and orbits etc? Have I missed something?
      July 16, 2021 12:16 PM MDT