Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Today is the day that SOB knee-on-the-neck murderous cop Derek Chauvinistic will be sentenced. Prosecuters are asking for 30 YEARS. YOU?

Today is the day that SOB knee-on-the-neck murderous cop Derek Chauvinistic will be sentenced. Prosecuters are asking for 30 YEARS. YOU?

What would you like his sentence to be WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE?

For me? LIFE.

He purposefully and purposely deprived George Floyd of his life. Why not have the punishment fit the crime? Of course if it did some one would knee-neck the cop to death. Mebbe we should consider it?

Posted - June 25, 2021

Responses

I would give him life without parole.  He has shown no remorse for his actions and looking at the video, when people were shouting at him to get off Floyd's neck, he just looked at them with an "f-you" expression on his face.  He knew what he was doing to Floyd and he did it anyway.
      June 25, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

Exactly. Only I'd like to quantify it. 225 years or life...whichever ends first! Thank you for your reply L. He'd have gotten away with it were it not for the filming that took place. How many have "gotten away with it" because "it" was never documented and witnessed and filmed? Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      June 25, 2021 11:08 AM MDT

OK, I'll buy that.  If they put him in General Population, I'd bet his sentence would end much sooner.  I wonder how much abuse of power he got away with before that didn't result in a death.  Supposedly, there were 17 or so complaints against him for excessive force.  This is not a nice guy.
      June 25, 2021 11:51 AM MDT

Exactly right honey. I think after his cold-blooded murder of George Floyd what angered me most was the look on his face. He KNEW he was being filmed and he was DEFIANT. AS IF nothing he did would be used against him. He was not a nice guy. Understatement. Scum of the earth vile maggot. Closer to it. Oh another Mugger mentioned possible lessened sentence? Like he might be eligible for parole sooner and would not have to be in prison the entire length of the sentence? Say it isn't so. I sure hope he isn't eligible for early parole. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 26, 2021 7:40 AM MDT

From what I understand, with good behavior, he could be out after serving 2/3 of his sentence - about 15 years.  Far too short a sentence, all things considered.  Of course, there are always the civil cases that could be brought against him and, depending on the charges, that could mean more jail time.  I supposed we'll have to wait and see what happens.  I wonder if, after serving 2/3 of his sentence, he gets a parole hearing before he's released and, if so, I imagine his family would appear to testify against his parole.  I don't know how much weight they would have to keep him locked up.
      June 26, 2021 9:17 AM MDT

THAT IS DEPLORABLE L. However perhaps or quite likely he won't last that long. Not that I wish any specific ill to befall him necessarily...but I also don't wish that it not. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 26, 2021 11:45 AM MDT

I think he should get life and a once a month conjugal visit -  conjugal visits from some of the black inmates. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 25, 2021 11:51 AM MDT
      June 25, 2021 9:28 AM MDT

You are a sly one m'dear. Until you clarified your conjugal visits wish I wondered where did the Nanoose I know go? Answer? Nowhere. He/you are still here. And I would support your suggestion a bazillion cajillon percents. Why? Because it is perfect POETIC JUSTICE that's why. I like the balancing of things. Give/get. He gave death/what's wrong with his body being overtaken by images of the man he murdered? I think it suits him! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. It's hard to wait till the sentencing is disclosed. I hope for the worst for him which will be the very best for George Floyd and his family who is mourning and will continue to mourn until they die. The "gift" that keeps on giving when you mourn. Never forget. Never forgive. That's my motto! :) I don't revenge retaliate but I am very good at thinking VERY DARK THOUGHTS!
      June 25, 2021 11:05 AM MDT