Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Despite what you may think there is still a tiny little bit of GOOD GUY buried deep within Mike Pence. Know how I KNOW?

Despite what you may think there is still a tiny little bit of GOOD GUY buried deep within Mike Pence. Know how I KNOW?

He explained once again that he did not have the Constitutional Authority to overturn the election. He said no one person should ever be given that power.

He also said

I AM PROUD TO HAVE CERTIFIED THE ELECTION OF JOE BIDEN

See? PROUD TO HAVE DONE HIS JOB ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Posted - June 25, 2021

Responses

I agree that he stood up for the Constitution, but I still wouldn't vote for him.  
      June 25, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

Me too neither but he did a VERY BRAVE THING and we don't know yet what it will cost him. I would not be surprised if it costs his life. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 26, 2021 11:55 AM MDT

I don't think at this point it will cost him his life, but I don't think he will get the GOP's nomination.
      June 26, 2021 11:56 AM MDT

I think it is very likely it will. Don Guantanamo blames Pence. As the Don goes so go his weaponized animals. I hope you are right. We shall see. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 26, 2021 2:04 PM MDT
      June 26, 2021 11:59 AM MDT

I do hope you're wrong.  I didn't care much for Pence, but I would not want to see him killed.
      June 26, 2021 2:04 PM MDT

I don't know when the nutjob crackpot weaponized Don Guantanamo meatheads will strike again but I'd be surprised if they didn't do it again. August is when they expect Don Guantanamo to represident himself. That means July be when it all goes down. I mean you've all these hate groups who are dedicated gun people and jinned up for a war that Don incited. They know he expects them to act again only this time WIN. I pray I'm wrong. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 26, 2021 2:15 PM MDT

Well, these miscreants showed their hand on January 6th, so the security community knows who and where they are and can monitor them more closely.  Let's hope they're up to the task this time around.
      June 27, 2021 10:01 AM MDT

Do you think we will ever ROUT OUT the pols who participated with the insurrectionists in one way or the other. The snakse in the grass jacka**es whom we the people pay to sabotage them undermine them attack them? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 28, 2021 6:00 AM MDT

No, because there are too may ignorant people who will continue to vote them into office.
      June 28, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

Once again I think you are being far too kind about this. IGNORANCE is curable. STUPIDITY is not. It is the stupid people who continue to vote them into office. How do we stop the stupids? Beats me! :( Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 29, 2021 3:36 AM MDT

You can't fix stupid.
      June 29, 2021 7:39 AM MDT

HAH! That the sound I just made when I read that. HAH! Thanks L.
      June 29, 2021 8:08 AM MDT

Before Jan 6th I don't recall Pence or any of the GOP make it clear that Pence didn't have the authority to overturn the count maybe if they did things would of been different. So I don't think Pence is a hero for saying it now/ Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 26, 2021 12:22 PM MDT

I'm sure I heard it said multiple times Nanoose. But I'm not sure WHO said it. Maybe it was just Democrats. However on that day he did what the Constitution required him to do as stipulated by the Constitution. Of course laws mean nothing to Don Guantanamo. The only thing that means anything is that he do what he wants to do and whatever that takes is what he expects. Sad thing is people give it to him. Billy Barr was a very bad AG. Illegally facilitated outrageous egregious vile things...all lies...to satisfy the INSATIABLE APPETITE of Don Guantanmo. INSATIABLE still no doubt. Lots of folks should pay facilitations. Solicitations. Felicitations. Hundreds..nay THOUSANDS...or MILLIONS. All culpable. All guilty. All vile rotten treasonous TRAITORS. His ilk. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Imagine being considered a traitor for doing your job? That's the ilk mentality. More's the pity.
      June 26, 2021 1:27 PM MDT

His time for redemption has passed.
      June 27, 2021 10:05 AM MDT