Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » May 25, 1936. Day of birth of the Don Guantanamo CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER he hired.Ronald FISCHETTI. SO?

May 25, 1936. Day of birth of the Don Guantanamo CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER he hired.Ronald FISCHETTI. SO?

I loathe attacking my ilk. OLD PEOPLE. I'm 83.

But seriously. A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY 85 years old? This is the best Don Guano can do?

What a joke!

OLD WHITE MAN representing an OLD WHITE MAN? What's not to love about THAT?

Posted - June 29, 2021

Responses

The NY DA said no charges for Trump. So maybe that old man knows what he is doing.  
      June 29, 2021 5:44 AM MDT

A lawyer for the Trump Organization says the Manhattan District Attorney's office indicated no immediate plans to bring charges against former President Donald Trump.  
      June 29, 2021 9:13 AM MDT

That is what I just said.

Do you realize just how clean a businessman he has to be to have the FBI, the NY DA etc spending millions of dollars and thousands of man hours in search of a crime? And they got nothing.  The DA got the job by running as the one who would get Trump.
      June 29, 2021 4:06 PM MDT

That is not what you said.  Your statement implies that there won't be any charges.  Mine reiterates that there are no charges being brought now.

Up until now, Trump has refused to produce any of his or his organizations records.  He has lost the case to keep them secret.  Now the investigation can look at tax returns and they can see just what, if anything, he has been hiding.
      June 29, 2021 9:31 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 30, 2021 3:19 AM MDT

They have had his info.  It was subpoenaed. We both know if he did not comply they would be pressing charges.  

As I said, the fact that the FBI, IRS and NY state have been digging for years and there are no charges....says a lot. 

Of course, they will never make a statement saying we will never charge Trump.  That would kill their hearts.  

The fact that they are even allowed to pick a target and search for a crime should be illegal. 
      June 30, 2021 5:25 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 1, 2021 4:03 AM MDT

Trumps lawyer already made his first mistake by including a letter from Trump in their final argument on Monday. Trump letter was a rant about how he was robbed and how instead of investigating him and his organization they should be investigating all the crimes that the democrats make. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 30, 2021 3:19 AM MDT
      June 29, 2021 5:22 PM MDT

The thing is Don Guantanamo is a nutjob crackpot congenital liar racist white supremacist. That's all he has going for him Nanoose and he attracts all those who are exactly like him. They'd have to be nutjob crackpots to value adore embrace defend support him. That's a no-brainer! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 30, 2021 3:22 AM MDT