Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Christians, what would you do if proof was found that Jesus was gay? Would you convert to another religion?

Christians, what would you do if proof was found that Jesus was gay? Would you convert to another religion?

Posted - June 29, 2021

Responses

This question is not thought through.

God and Jesus are one.  God has always said that homosexuality is wrong.  For His Son to say otherwise would make God a liar.  Since God cannot lie (for He cannot go against His nature), for Him to lie would mean He would not be God (past, present or future).  If He were not God, then all things could/would not exist, as they are made and held together by Him.  If nothing existed then we would never have existed.  Therefore there can never be "proof" for it cannot be.  (this question is blasphemous)
      June 29, 2021 10:54 AM MDT

I blaspheme once in a while.
      June 29, 2021 2:06 PM MDT

If God is against homosexuality ... how come we never hear of female angels?  LOL
      June 30, 2021 7:48 AM MDT

According to Jesus, angels have no gender.
      June 30, 2021 11:02 AM MDT

I'm going to take a break.
    One post with the likes was enough for me.
      June 29, 2021 6:15 PM MDT

June 29, 2021 7:06 PM MDT

I allowed some friends who wanted to 'save' drag me to their church where I became a Christian of sorts during about 3 1/2 years. I could not accept a lot of the stuff they preached but I played along...

I felt critical about many of the Bible stories supposedly inspired by an infinitely wise Creator God; eg homosexuality being an abomination to the Lord was more likely the view of the Bible story writers than God because of the fact that homosexuality occurs naturally and is not a choice.

If proof came to be that Jesus was homosexual that would be evident that God truely is a loving Father Creator and it is some of the Bible story writers who are an abomination.

Wheather or not Jesus was homosexual  should be of no real consequence. This post was edited by Kittigate at July 2, 2021 11:04 PM MDT
      June 30, 2021 11:13 PM MDT