Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » That's California for ya! State-Funded Employees are BANNED from traveling to 17 states. Know which ones?

That's California for ya! State-Funded Employees are BANNED from traveling to 17 states. Know which ones?

Texas Alabama Idaho Iowa Oklahoma S. Carolina S. Dakota Kentucky N.Carolina Kansas Mississippi Tennessee and five more Arkansas Florida Montana N. Dakota W. Virginia

Why? Apparently they are the deadbeat states where masking is mocked and maybe even forbidden.

How many more will California add to its deadbeat states? I dunno. It's only Wednesday!

Posted - June 30, 2021

Responses

They will eventually ban travel to 49 states.  One way to get a free "business" trip to Hawaii.... ban travel to every other state.
      June 30, 2021 11:57 AM MDT

Oy vey! That's where my son lives and teaches at the University. Honolulu to be exact. That state suffered very badly because as you might guess they depend on visitors so much. Hopefully things will be getting back to normal everywhere ONE DAY. But not yet. In our lifetimes? For you I'm pretty sure it will. For us? I don't see it happening. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday July 1 to you and yours! :)
      July 1, 2021 2:38 AM MDT