Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The second insurrection has begun. Wakefield, Massachusetts is the site. What happened there?

The second insurrection has begun. Wakefield, Massachusetts is the site. What happened there?

Massachusetts police respond to a group of HEAVILY ARMED men claiming they "DO NOT RECOGNIZE OUR LAWS"

Iceberg tip. Nitwits on the march to insurrection on July 4.

Everywhere anywhere elsewhere somewhere.

No Boston Tea Party...throwing tea in the water to protest taxation

No. A stupid dumb weaponzied insane psychotic haters all of whom are murderous nutjob crackpots and are out to murder US citizens and represident the dumb one Don Guano.

Exciting times we live in ain't it?

Posted - July 3, 2021

Responses

Saying that they do not recognize our laws is the tip of  the iceburg. It started with Trump supporters saying that they do not recognize the election results now they don't recognize law - scarry stuff. Cheers and happy weekend.
      July 3, 2021 9:09 AM MDT

No kidding! Well tomorrow is red white and blue day. What will this turdheads do tomorrow? Who knows? May they die bigly badly soon. I don't care  if it's literally or figurative. I'm sick of the sickhead dumba** traitors. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! I WANT THEM GONE BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE! Got any ideas Nanoose? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 3, 2021 10:21 AM MDT
      July 3, 2021 10:14 AM MDT

All 11 of the people have been arrested and I bet at this very moment their Internet history is being looked at and I bet it will show that they are Trump supports that bought into the big lie. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 3, 2021 9:49 AM MDT

Once again my friend you are ahead of me! GOOD TA KNOW. What happens tomorrow though? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 3, 2021 10:11 AM MDT

If it's any comfort Rosie, the Boston Tea Party did not happen in the USA but a pre-Independence British colony, and the raiders were not tax-evaders as such but smugglers miffed by moves against them!

Boston was a notoriously dangerous place at the time too, with assorted gangs of thugs on the streets.
      July 3, 2021 1:52 PM MDT

Not Trump or Trump supporters. 

These people do not even claim to be Americans. 
      July 3, 2021 7:41 PM MDT