Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cait Jenner sez she doesn't want GUANO'S endorsement in her bid to run for California Guv. Is she toast polically for saying that?

Cait Jenner sez she doesn't want GUANO'S endorsement in her bid to run for California Guv. Is she toast polically for saying that?

Posted - July 10, 2021

Responses

I think it might work in her favour and increase her chances of winning. A lot of things are coming out of Trump's dark closet and  the Trump Oranization is under investagation so I think a lot  of people will start publicly saying that they want nothing to do with him. Plus a lot of peaple are going to start rating him out to save their butt and for the rest of their lives they will regreat meeting him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 10, 2021 6:18 PM MDT

I'm going to sound like a broken record here once again m'dear. FROM YOUR LIPS TO THE UNIVERSE MAY IT BE SO. Well California is a Blue State so I don't know if enough Dems would vote for her. It would depend on who the other candidates are. But Jenner is/was a marvelous athlete back in the day. Also a TV celebrity due to his wife's ambitions. What does she know about governing? California has a huge population lots of fires lots of balls to keep juggling. What credentials does she have to take on a job like that? It may just not pan out for her. I don't know if she is particularly "KNOWLEDGEABLE". We don't want a used up old celebrity. We've seen how that goes in a president. A Governor of this state should be talented knowledgeable experienced and CAPABLE. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. Different subject. Do you watch tennis at all? You've got some EXTREMELY AWESOME tennis players who are EXTREMELY and AWESOMELY talented. They will be winning slams very soon. There is Felix Auger Aliassime...Dennis Shopovalov and a gal whose last name is Amerscue. They are YOUNG and amazing. :)
      July 11, 2021 2:39 AM MDT