Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Covid 19 LAMBDA variant from Peru is spreading. Heard of it yet?

Covid 19 LAMBDA variant from Peru is spreading. Heard of it yet?

Posted - July 10, 2021

Responses

I have not heard of it and I kind of wish  you hadn't mentioned it untill next week so that I could enjoy my weekend and not have to worry about a new strain - seems like only yesturday that I had to start worrying about the new Delta strain. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 10, 2021 6:05 PM MDT

You mean I actually mentioned something YOU didn't know about first? That's a switch. Well mea culpa and all that jazz. The mutations and variants are mutating and varianting like crazy. I read something that should really worry you bigly yesterday. Shall I tell you what it is or zip my lips? I know what. I'll just ask the question now and it will start off with "Have you heard about this?" Just don't read it. Sigh.  I don't know how "bad" Lambda is compared with Delta or Delta Plus. There are a lot of "letters" in the Greek alphabet. Wonder if we will use them all up? I can ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Don't worry! BE HAPPY!
      July 11, 2021 2:46 AM MDT

Yes. It has been around for nearly a year now. Aug 2020. 
      July 10, 2021 7:19 PM MDT

No, I haven't heard of it. Probably because I haven't been going out of my way to keep up on the Covid virus.
      July 10, 2021 9:44 PM MDT