Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do you have a barge?

Do you have a barge?

If you do you  should head to Vancouver Island at the end of August and load up on free cannabis. It is starting to look like we will be having a bumper crop of cannabis this year (probably because of the heat wave). The last time we had a bumper crop the extra weight of all the sticky buds caused the Island to start sinking so we had no other choice but to give it away before we went under. To avoid the long line ups on the West coast I suggest you approach the Island from the the North end then bring your barge down the Strait of Georgia and pull into the Parksville Bay then tell one of the local yokals that Nanoose sent you and they will hook you up. Cheers!

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

Could you have it trucked to Windsor? I can be there in an hour.
      July 11, 2021 11:25 AM MDT

Well I would like to help you but it would be too dangerous for someone from Vancouver Island to drive a truck full of bud over the Rocky mountains because of our long time feud with the Van Horns. Cornelius Van Horn found the Banff hot springs in Alberta and the people on Vancouver Island figured it would take business away from our hot springs so we started and spread rumors about the Banff hot springs like - the water made your skin oily. Cheers!  
      July 11, 2021 11:58 AM MDT

Sounds good.  Haven't been there since the 90's. This post was edited by ONeg-84 at July 11, 2021 11:49 AM MDT
      July 11, 2021 11:40 AM MDT

It is good. Not sure if you tried the weed on Vancouver Island in the 90s but if you did it probably only had a 8% THC level nowadays it is around 26% so if you are going to try it again I recommend tiny puffs at first. Cheers!
      July 11, 2021 12:26 PM MDT