Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Tennessee MEGACHURCH pastor antonio spell asks people wearing masks to leave his church. Know why?

Tennessee MEGACHURCH pastor antonio spell asks people wearing masks to leave his church. Know why?

Pastor ANTONIO sez "he won't play Democrat games in his church."

Comments.

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

Good for him. 

Personally, I would leave it up to the individual to make their choice. 
      July 27, 2021 7:38 AM MDT

How in Heavens name is that good for him? Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 27, 2021 11:45 AM MDT
      July 27, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

He is standing up for his beliefs.   We all have that right.  
      July 27, 2021 11:22 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 27, 2021 11:45 AM MDT

It’s weird, I never saw this as a political issue.  My husband and I followed all of the recommendations which didn’t change when the party in power changed.  We got our shots so now COVID-19 is basically over for us.  The majority of hospitalizations and deaths are unvaxed people.

I don’t get what any of this has to do with either politics or the Christian religion, but my mom’s now previous church had the same attitude about it.  Somehow, agreeing with the Republican Party platform 100% is required somewhere in the Bible.

Anyway, my mom left her church when she changed her mind about the COVID shots because she thought she would’ve been an outcast in her church for getting them.  Since she hasn’t been going to church the last few weeks, she’s been very nice and friendly to me.

She ran into someone from her church a couple of days ago at the grocery store.  Umm yeah, guess who’s in the hospital with a bad case of COVID.  Yeah, it’s the pastor.  Hmm, maybe if there is a God, maybe God had a different opinion about it than the pastor.
      July 27, 2021 7:46 AM MDT

This is my take on it m'dear. The "religious" GUANOHEADS believe GOD sent GUANO to them to save them from the deep state democrats who sex traffic little children, rape and torture them ,kill them and eat them. That is the QUANON theory. I've commented on it a bazillion times so no point in commenting on it a bazillion and one. Good for your mom. RELIGION has no place in pollitics nor vice versa. Those who conflat the two are stupid dumbs. They have the NERVE to speak for GOD! What does that tell you about them? Nothing good. Thank you for your reply Livvie! :)
      July 27, 2021 11:49 AM MDT

Anybody who doesn't leave "his" church after that, isn't a Christian.
    After all, it's supposed to be a church of God - not a church of Antonio.
      July 27, 2021 7:49 AM MDT

That's what I thought think and will forever think. But the EVANGELICALS are all alike apparently. None of them have said a diddly bit of the you know what GUANO and his GUANOHEADS have created. Why? They KNOW GOD sent the GUANO to save them. How I don't know! Thank you for your reply Walr! What next will these brilliant idiots come up with?
      July 27, 2021 11:51 AM MDT

God is supposed to love everybody and forgive all sins but I guess he draws the line at mask wearing.  That is a crazy thing to do and I hope the Pastor burns in H - E - Double Hoc key  Sticks. Cheers!
      July 27, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

Of course he is an EVANGELICAL. With a very exuberantly stupid dumb bunch of parishioners no doubt. How many are out there like him? One is too many. More is a travesty. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 27, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

• Interesting how these anti-maskers/vaxxers say it's up to the individual to decide if they wear a mask or get a vaccine or not.  But then they're so threatened by people who actually make choices they disagree with.

My sister is a devout "Christian" and will not wear a mask or get a vaccine.  AND .. she actually had COVID last year.  They just don't learn that this is all about the science .. not politics, not religion.

July 27, 2021 8:30 AM MDT

Condolences to thee B. GOD keep your sister safe despite herself. Now how in the heck did ordinarily normal "NICE" people fall prey to the partisan politics? I honestly cannot figger it out. I can't. Jim's son is the Republican in the family. We never talk politics. We don't know if he got vaccinated. He lives in northern Nevada so we never see him. I expect every family has someone like that they love dearly but don't understand. I guess she experienced COVID with minimal pain and suffering? Not everyone gets direly ill so maybe she thinks everyone is like her? But over 600,000 Americans have died so far and you know what's sad? This new wave is affecting younger people. Some children are in very bad situations. The first surge took out the old folks with underlying conditions. The Delta variant is now attacking the younger ones. The fact that it could have been PREVENTED I guess doesn't matter to the loved ones who lose loved ones. WHAT DOES? Thank you for your reply B. Again...condolences to you. What will your sister face futurely? Will she be one of the "long haulers?" who suffer symptoms permanently? :(
      July 27, 2021 11:42 AM MDT