Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The more GUANOHEAD reds who die of COVID the better off we are..especially the better off our country is. Let 'em DIE. What could it hurt?

The more GUANOHEAD reds who die of COVID the better off we are..especially the better off our country is. Let 'em DIE. What could it hurt?

Posted - July 29, 2021

Responses

Unfortunately, they won't all  die from the virus.  However, it is likely that they will have other heath issues because of it (some of which may last for years).  That will drive up the price of drugs, hospital care (must hire more staff to deal with the "idjits", as well as insurance premiums.  Guess who's going to pay for all this.. the rich?  No, the rest of us.
      July 29, 2021 3:40 PM MDT

You may want to look at some of the side effects of the vaccines....so people are going to have big bills as well. 
      July 29, 2021 5:46 PM MDT

Here's a fear I am sharing with you m'dear. IF GUANO and the GUANOHEADS prevail and get back the power what do you think they will attack first? SCIENCE. What will stop them from gutting the FDA? Targeting Dr. Fauci and all the others who preach TRUTH? I'm going to ask. There will be no protection ever again if and when GUANO gets back to presidenting. I mean what do you think about it? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 30, 2021 2:40 AM MDT

Of course they will.  The only "truth" they recognize is the one they make up.  So with minds closed they try to eradicate any one or any thing that disagrees with them (sieg heil).
      July 30, 2021 1:24 PM MDT

Indeed. Now Congress will get the GUANO tax returns he tried to hide. Will some of it leak out to we the people? OF COURSE! What I'm waiting for is to see liddle jimmie jordan on the hot seat UNDER OATH about what he said on January 6 to the GUANO. No executive privilege is available. The WHITE HOUSE said it will allow all testimonies. They can't hide anywhere. SQUIRMING will be going on. Lawyering up. And hopefully when they LIE under oath they'll be thrown in prison. Oh I just thought of a question. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 31, 2021 5:45 AM MDT

I'm really hoping that all of the Biden cow paddies eaters die of their own ignorance and stupidity. It will be of no loss to America. 
      July 29, 2021 4:52 PM MDT

I cannot imagine wishing someone dead because they disagree with me politically.   
    Sad state of affairs in the country now. :(
      July 29, 2021 5:44 PM MDT