Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Coward without a gun. Even COWARDER with one. Gun makers/gun sellers pander to COWARDS. The brave don't need guns. Do they?

Coward without a gun. Even COWARDER with one. Gun makers/gun sellers pander to COWARDS. The brave don't need guns. Do they?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

They don't need masks either.   

I do not carry gun nor do I wear a mask. 
      July 30, 2021 6:08 AM MDT

This is kind of off topic but I just read about a Capital rioter who is working on a video game of Donald Trump shooting Democrats. Bet in the game Trump will have an assault rifle and the demercrates will have peeshooters (so they don't have a chance. Anyway I think it shows the mind set of some of the rioters - if you  can't beat them fairly and democratically kill them. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 30, 2021 8:47 AM MDT

Well my friend I was going to say "how shocking" but really it isn't at all. All those maggots who adore the GUANO are working on ways to revenge retaliate in concordance with him. They cheat lie steal and STILL CAN'T WIN. What's left? Shoot us. Thank you for your reply. Next question is triggered by this. Thanks! :)
      July 30, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

And Leftists made a movie about hunting "Deplorables."  

Made a movie about assassination of GWB as well.  

Idiots everywhere both sides. 
      July 30, 2021 9:24 AM MDT

Were the deplorables armed with peeshooters? Just goofing around Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 30, 2021 9:32 AM MDT

No idea.  I did not watch it.  I know from the ads and reviews.  The elites in the movie refer to the people they are hunting as "deplorables."
      July 30, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

Yes, they do.

Unless you can guarantee that no person will ever be confronted by a criminal who is stronger than them.  Or has more knowledge of any form of unarmed combat.

Are all women gun owners cowards?
    1 in 6 women is at risk of being sexually assaulted.  The risk is higher if you include other forms of violence against women.
    Since the violence is normally perpetrated by men, who are generally stronger than women ... the best defense is for women to be armed.
    Unlike most weapons, a firearm can be used before the attacker gets within arms length.

Firearms are also the best weapon, when faced with multiple attackers.
      July 30, 2021 8:52 AM MDT