Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "If you can't beat them fairly and democratically KILL THEM." Not my words. The words of our Canadian friend. Who "them"?

"If you can't beat them fairly and democratically KILL THEM." Not my words. The words of our Canadian friend. Who "them"?

Democrats of course. All around town the adoring GUANHOHEAD weaponized nut job crackpots are working on ways to take out "the enemy". The enemy is everyone who disagrees with the GUANO. The GUANO's hate list of enemies keeps growing. So too does the hate list of his adoring worshipping buttkissers. Our Canadian friend tells of a GUANOHEAD working on a game where GUANO KILLS DEMOCRATS. A drop in the bucket.

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

And leftist made movies about killing conservatives.....  Idiots all over.
      July 30, 2021 9:39 AM MDT

Yup. Good answer!

July 30, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

Well Democrat's are about to beat them fairly and democratically. Today the U.S. justice department said the treasury department  must provide Trump's tax returns to the House ways and means commite so we are about to find out what  a crook Trump is and why the GOP did  every thing in their power to keep Trump's crooked ways a secret. Also today the House released notes of Trump urging senior deparecent of justice officials to just say that election results were corupt. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 30, 2021 5:08 PM MDT

If. (When) it leaks to the media, I hope Trump sues everyone of them on the comittee. It is illegal to disclose anyone's 1040. 
      July 30, 2021 8:40 PM MDT

It will be interesting to find out about all of the ill gotten gains made by Joe and Hunter Biden and the Biden Crime Cartel.  It's coming. This post was edited by Wolfhound at July 31, 2021 4:48 AM MDT
      July 30, 2021 9:02 PM MDT

Media will ignore just like they pretend Hunter's labtop does not exist.  With videos of Hunter smoking crack and videoes of what supposedly looks like an underage girl. (I have not and will not view such a thing) 
      July 31, 2021 4:51 AM MDT

The Lame Street media knows exactly what is going on, but since they spew the left wing propaganda, they will never tell the truth. There are a few news outlets that do tell the truth, so it is out there, and the proof of it is also out there, but the libtards who watch the Constipated News Network and Moonbats Spewing Nothing But Crap will never see the truth, and they remain totally ignorant.
      July 31, 2021 5:29 PM MDT

Absolutely they know. And purposely ignore.
      July 31, 2021 6:34 PM MDT

And they know that more and more people have stopped watching them and started watching FOX news to get the truth, and it's driving them more insane than ever before.
      July 31, 2021 7:42 PM MDT

Know what Nanoose? Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH PROOF TOO MUCH EVIDENCE TOO MANY FACTS? There is so much to go through review it's kinda overwhelming! Thank you once again for your up-to-date and informed reply. Everyday more and more piles up all pointing to the same infected core. What more is there? Happy Saturday to thee and thine m'dear!  Thank you also for replying to a question inspired by you! :)
      July 31, 2021 2:34 AM MDT

• Anyone who names themselves after bat feces doesn't really deserve to be listened to.
      July 30, 2021 9:53 PM MDT

To my knowledge NB I'm the one who called trump GUANO. He didn't. He wouldn't. He doesn't even know what guano is I betcha. But he is the biggest pile of GUANO ever. I calls 'em as I sees 'em! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      July 31, 2021 2:36 AM MDT