Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So they EXPECT the CDC to be SEERS? They EXPECT the CDC should have known IN ADVANCE what the Delta variant would become? SERIOUSLY?

So they EXPECT the CDC to be SEERS? They EXPECT the CDC should have known IN ADVANCE what the Delta variant would become? SERIOUSLY?

WE can only KNOW THAT AFTER THE FACT not before for goodness sakes! Who is so stupid not to KNOW THAT?.

So that's the why the CDC is changing its recommendation. THEY WANT THEY SHOULDN"T?

What a bunch of nincompoops!

Posted - August 1, 2021

Responses

Isn't that what they do with tbe FLU shot every year?

And yes they did know.  Because how the variations work is:   they become more communicable (infectious) and also LESS deadly.  

Delta has done that.  This post was edited by my2cents at August 1, 2021 7:41 AM MDT
      August 1, 2021 7:38 AM MDT

Delta arose because not enough people got vaccinated.  If they had, the variant wouldn't have been able to proliferate, but I don't expect you to understand that since you are anti-vax.  In another comment, you said deaths were rising.  Now you say the variant is less deadly.  
      August 2, 2021 8:15 AM MDT

Delta varient existed before the vaccines were available.

Deaths in FL are rising specifically.  Cases as well...the IFC is still less than original covid. How do we know? ...the media would be hyping it all day. 

The only study of each varient was in UK.  And Delta is definately less deadly. 
      August 2, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

If everyone who was eligible had gotten the vaccine when it was available, it would have curtailed the Delta spread.  Cases rising is not just in Florida - it's in virtually all the states.   
      August 2, 2021 2:05 PM MDT

It maybe in all states...I have not looked it up lately. 

In any case, death rate is not increasing....as if it were.that is all we would be hearing.  The IFR or CFR rate.for Delta is so much worse. And they would give us the numbers.
      August 2, 2021 5:01 PM MDT

Typically, mutations (being what the Coronavirus "variants" are) would be made by the organism for its own advantage. What I do not understand, is what advantage is there to the organism in killing its victim.

I do not know if the Delta variant is any less dangerous - evidence seems to be that it is no more dangerous than previous iterations of the Coronavirus; though being more contagious is generally also a matter of danger too, since each person infected is always subjected to risk, depending on their status.
      August 2, 2021 1:45 PM MDT

There is no advantage to killing the host. This is why the mutation will almost always gets less deadly and more infectious.  Because for survival it needs the host.to live. So it can perhaps infect again.
      August 2, 2021 4:54 PM MDT

For those who have decided not to take a vaccine against the Coronavirus, the following (URL below) are notes as updated for suggested complimentary treatment in the case of infection, which I posted to the defunct Yahoo Answers prior to vaccines becoming available:
    https://answermug.com/forums/topic/131445/83-to-90-of-covidites-have-the-delta-variant-virus-were-neve/view/post_id/912726
      August 3, 2021 4:46 AM MDT

I think they forget what T rump said over a year ago - he said as soon as the weather warms up the coronavirus will magically disappear. Cheers!
      August 1, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

Convenient rememorying isn't it Nanoose? Also the Jared said that by July 2020 the economy would be ROARING BACK AGAIN BETTER THAN EVER! They always lie. We know why. Do they? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      August 1, 2021 9:06 AM MDT

He also said there would be like 15 cases and they would go away.  
      August 2, 2021 8:15 AM MDT

Because this is what Fauci told him at the time.   US dod not need to change anything or worry at all.  No masks etc.  This was on Feb 29....before Trump said maybe just 15 cases. 
      August 2, 2021 4:57 PM MDT

Fauci gave that advice based on what was known at the time.  When things changed, so did his message.  
      August 2, 2021 7:13 PM MDT

And Fauci is who told Trump not to worry about it. Which is why Trump said we likely would not have many cases at all. 
      August 2, 2021 7:35 PM MDT

Who are "they?"
      August 2, 2021 8:48 AM MDT