Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Say GUANO gets to spend eternally eternity in HE**! GOD'S DECISION. How many of his adoring worshippers will go there with him? ALL OF THEM?

Say GUANO gets to spend eternally eternity in HE**! GOD'S DECISION. How many of his adoring worshippers will go there with him? ALL OF THEM?

Posted - August 12, 2021

Responses

Probabaly lots of them because in their minds they would figure that Trump would  have the power  to make their stay in hell easy and wonderfull but after a second in hell they will realize that that isn't how it will  be. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 13, 2021 4:16 AM MDT
      August 12, 2021 12:28 PM MDT

I know some folks REALLY LIKE IT HOT! My darling sister-in-law Jo who passed away years ago. She and her hubby had a place in the desert they LOVED. Southern Arizona. They lived in northern Nevada but fled to Arizona for the hot hot heat. Also our darling daughter in law (David's widow). They lived in Oregon for years. After the kids were grown and on their own David and Yolanda moved to ...you guessed it...southern ARIZONA. Yolanda lives there still because she doesn't like the weather in Oregon where her daughter and grandkids live. Color me shocked! But I expect HE** is a whole lotter than southern Arizona. How much hot can you take before you are miserable Nanoose? I shall ask! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 13, 2021 4:19 AM MDT

The key phrase in your question is "God's Decision." Not your decision, not my decision, not anyone else's decision. It's God's decision on who will or won't go to hell. So who are you, I, or anyone else to think they can second-guess God in that decision? God is Sovereign, we aren't.
      August 12, 2021 1:01 PM MDT