Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are the Fox News poll results a ‘big problem’ for Biden

Are the Fox News poll results a ‘big problem’ for Biden

Posted on Youtube Aug 12, 2021

Posted - August 12, 2021

Responses

It's cute how everyone talks about Biden like the regular rules apply.  I haven't seen those polls though. 
      August 12, 2021 1:21 PM MDT

I don't particularly trust any poll that is taken by other than impartial polling entities.  I found a link to an interactive site that shows polling information on a daily basis.  It shows that on the 205th day of each their presidencies, Biden has a 50.2% approval rating while Trump had a 37.6% approval rating.  It also shows comparisons for Biden compared to earlier presidents.  In addition, another chart shows that FOX's poll was of a relatively small number of people polled versus a poll by Morning Consult polled 15,000 people.  

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

August 12, 2021 2:39 PM MDT

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

August 13, 2021 11:53 PM MDT

Biden doesn't need polls to cause him trouble. He's already done that to himself many times over. But to answer your question, I'm sure this will throw more fuel on an already large blaze. People are waking up. Even some of his fellow Democrats are beginning to give him the old facepalm while roasting marshmallows in the fire.
      August 14, 2021 1:01 AM MDT