Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Why are so many Trump supporters against the vaccines that Trump himself championed?

Why are so many Trump supporters against the vaccines that Trump himself championed?

Is it because they hate President Biden so much?

Posted - August 13, 2021

Responses

I don’t know. I’d like to feel sorry for them but at this point I’m too disgusted by the BS they buy into and try to spread around. Best of luck to them though. 

August 13, 2021 7:30 PM MDT

A contributor on Fox News likened Trump supporters to petulant children by insisting that many Republicans are refusing the coronavirus vaccines because they do not believe the former president has been given enough credit for their creation.

From The Independent. This post was edited by Kittigate at August 15, 2021 3:22 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 7:50 PM MDT

conovirus coronavirus
      August 13, 2021 7:55 PM MDT

Trump supporters and anti-vaxers lack critical thinking skills and cannot tell when they are being given false information. They believe they are thinking for themselves, but in reality, they are not.
      August 13, 2021 8:02 PM MDT

My standard answer...stupidity. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 15, 2021 3:22 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 8:51 PM MDT

• It's pretty funny to see the internal logic of these people. They won't take the vaccine because it's full of microchips or whatever, but they still defend Trump as being the one who was able to get the vaccine produced so quickly. They have trouble balancing their pride in Trump with their hatred of the vaccines. 

It's similar to how many Trump supporters are criticizing Biden for removing troops from Afghanistan despite the fact that Trump promised to do that too... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 17, 2021 9:15 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 8:52 PM MDT

I'm not sure why I keep hearing that Trump supporters don't want the vaccine.  How do you know who are Trump supporters and who doesn't want the vaccine.   

The media is successful in guiding public opinions to the point of ad nauseam....one of the saddest commentaries of the time.  But not unexpected,  I must admit.

August 14, 2021 12:17 PM MDT

Perhaps that's the impression because most of the current outbreaks, the most severe ones, are in Red States and those are the states that backed Trump.  Those are also the states where the vaccination rates are lowest.
      August 14, 2021 12:56 PM MDT

Except for the 5 states involved in the steal.
      August 17, 2021 4:57 AM MDT

Keep believing the election was stolen.  It obviously helps you sleep better at night.
      August 17, 2021 8:04 AM MDT

So it is not just red states who are not getting vaxxed then?

We are busy fixing the laws to secure the elections.  That helps me sleep at night. 

August 17, 2021 9:05 AM MDT

The majority of non-vaxxers are from red states as you ca clearly see for yourself.  

You are "fixing" the laws to keep as many eligible democrats as possible from being able to vote.  
      August 17, 2021 9:21 AM MDT

Nope. Just requiring ID, vote where assigned, and on.or before the specified time.  
      August 17, 2021 2:06 PM MDT

Most secure elections in US history and every single instance so far of proven voter fraud has actually been in the other direction. Were you even watching when the pillow guy's "expert" threw him under a bus?
      August 17, 2021 5:54 PM MDT

Most secure in history.  BS....millions voted with no ID via mail.  Illegal ballot harvesting. No signature match.  No observers allowed to observe.   

Most secure election in history would have been Washington's. 
      August 18, 2021 6:16 AM MDT

QAnon is the only platform that still gives His Royal Orangeness a platform to spread his misinformation, so the latest crackpot theory that goes up is accepted as established fact by the rabble that supports him.
      August 15, 2021 3:34 AM MDT

Perhaps because we are looking at the facts and not just letting the media tell us what to think. 

We see the damage being done to young people getting the vaxx.  
    We see the increase in deaths reported to the VAERS system...that historically has under reported side effects from vaccines. 
    We know people personally who passed away because of the shot.
    We know that the two dose shots are a totally new type of "vaccine" that has NEVER been FDA approved. (And still are not...they are Emergency AUTHORIZED) These type have all failed to get through the testing process. 

I never take anything new. Too many class action law suits for stuff that was actually FDA approved. 

Do not think anyone should be trying to force anyone to take an unapproved medical anything into their body. (Or an approved one for or that matter)  
    We should all be able to make our own medical decisions.   The vax is here. If you want it get it. If is works then me being unxaxxed is not a threat to you.  If it does not work then why should I get it? 

As to the question....over 50% of Rep are vaxxed. 
    Proves we are not a cult and we do not follow Trump.  
    Trump's policies followed us.  (And the country was in so much better shape because of them.)
      August 15, 2021 4:50 AM MDT