Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you think there is a special place in HE** for the vast unvaxed? How many will they cause to become very ill or die? What GOOD are they?

Do you think there is a special place in HE** for the vast unvaxed? How many will they cause to become very ill or die? What GOOD are they?

They are all NO GOODS. All GUANOHEADS no doubt. BRIGHT REDS. A POX on their houses for what they are doing. May they receive back what they dished out a thousand fold MORE. One can only hope.

Posted - August 17, 2021

Responses

Do you think there is a special place in HE** for the vast unvaccinated? I don't know and neither do you. How many will they cause to become very ill or die? Perhaps some, perhaps none. There's no way of knowing that. You don't know, I don't know, and the so-called experts don't know. What good are they? What good are you? What good am I? Who ultimately determines that? You? Me?

They are all NO good. All GUANOHEADS no doubt. BRIGHT REDS. That statement has no competent evidence to back it up.

A POX on their houses for what they are doing. May they receive back what they dished out a thousandfold MORE. One can only hope. I don't know what's in your heart. I can only go by what I read. But I'm thinking that you wouldn't be very pleased if another were to wish such evil and calamity upon you and yours. Just a thought and of course just my opinion. :)
      August 17, 2021 3:43 AM MDT

Well according to the unvaxed  what they are good for is their sperm. They figure since they are unvaxed their sperm is pure and it will be worth a fortune. Cheers!
      August 17, 2021 4:40 PM MDT

So PURE SPERM is what is being guarded then? Here's a naughty thought m'dear which I share with you first..well only with you. Maybe they can sell it and make bazillions of bucks. You know day and night they will be "bringing their sperm to market" as it were? Room after room after room of sperm sources letting loose! See why it's only for your eyes? I mean it is rather an indelicate subject and not everyone can handle it! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! Ick. Yuck. Sorry! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 18, 2021 2:36 AM MDT
      August 18, 2021 2:34 AM MDT