Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Education » Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Question with you and her about math-then drawing thread

Jaimie and Livvie, I  see that you’re waiting to see if the piece wise math is complete from me. But I will be posting another drawing thread out there soon for them to pick-out more drawing requests, then I will look through & calculate rest of the piece wise math I copied that if I didn’t see other replies from you. May each of you do just the drawing replies on the drawing thread if I post that, and keep the math replies in the posted math thread(s)? And I will start working on that math now-

Posted - August 19, 2021

Responses

Then all there’s left to do for me to just try that, is to watch some videos or to a website with each of explanations about piecewise, graphs, coefficient & expansion - that I will follow through by looking at it, or I can just jump to sending a message to NallPro for it to just send-out the answer sheets for you & Jaimie to use.
      September 30, 2021 2:49 PM MDT

Okay I think I did got these copied in & did over them; the printing I see that’s just under ‘Lin f(x) =‘ in each box is very small to read, but I just guessed it’s just either 0 or 1 in positive or negative just by each ‘x & right arrow’ by it. And will be sent to you soon!
      August 31, 2021 12:27 PM MDT

Posted just this other math sheet for now:
    I just checked the 3 lines graph from both graphs-& all these lines look right, I think it was good that I did used the graphing calculators for these-but did at one at a time, or I probably might say that any of these wrong if I correct from my own knowledge:
    I watched  few YouTube videos-keywording ‘coefficient and expansion math numbers’ in youtube video site, & I think this might really help with solving your other (polynomial) math problems.
    Suggestion of which (other) YouTube video(s) should I watch to greatly help to do these math problems with?
    And another one last section with this math sheet is coming shortly when I’m done writing it- This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 1, 2021 3:01 PM MDT
      September 1, 2021 2:56 PM MDT