Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! Will GUANO NEVER GET OVER HIS JEALOUSY OF OBAMA? NOW WHAT?

OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! Will GUANO NEVER GET OVER HIS JEALOUSY OF OBAMA? NOW WHAT?

Happily once again the supremes SCREWED GUANO.

They refused to block the construction of the Obama library.

Know what the bullsh** excuse is?

They didn't do an environmental impact study! WHAT? THE GUANO ELIMINATED ALL ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY LAWS. The dumbsh** now is protesting that the OBAMA library didn't have an environmental impact study done? Seriously folks the extent of stupid dumb is staggering where GUANO is involved. Sheesh! UNBELIEVABLE.

At least on this one the supremes figgered out how stupid dumb the lawsuit was and refused to do its bidding. Another loss for GUANO. Goody

Posted - August 20, 2021

Responses

For crying out loud, won't people ever get over the fact that Trump beat Hillary Clinton to become President of the United States? Perhaps it's time for those people to regain a semblance of dignity and pride. To get a grip and move on. And concentrate their attention on the maladroit and incompetent way the current administration is running this country. Focus their attention on how they can help to get this nation to become less a laughingstock and more a leader of the free world.
      August 20, 2021 10:38 AM MDT

I bet they did do a environmental inpack study. And I bet the reason the Judge threw it out was because the judge had that study in front of them. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 20, 2021 7:00 PM MDT

I dunno the what where why of GUANOHEADS. But they live in their own land of GUANO delusion. I'd be very scared if I understand them Nanoose! Thank you for your reply and Happy Satureday to thee and thine! :)
      August 21, 2021 2:28 AM MDT

Why are you SHOUTING? Sheesh.
      August 20, 2021 7:21 PM MDT