Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Have you recently seen anything really gross?

Have you recently seen anything really gross?

Posted - August 31, 2021

Responses

Gross and tragic at the same time. My granddaughter came to me crying that she'd been sick - all over herself. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 31, 2021 8:54 PM MDT
      August 31, 2021 6:21 PM MDT

Yes; two women arguing and fighting because each one of them wanted me. It’s such a shame, really, because there’s enough of me that they could just share. I’m equal opportunity, you know. (Cough, cough.)

~

August 31, 2021 8:53 PM MDT

I have cats, so naturally that's going to be a yes.  My little cat has "growths" on his head, neck and chin.  Last night he managed to pull one off  - on my newly washed bed no less!  (Shall I mention the numerous hairballs and turds I've found around the house lately?)
      August 31, 2021 11:37 PM MDT

Not recently but gross anyway. One of our cows decided to go for a drink of water in an old gravel pit instead of the pond of fresh water right beside the barn. Her front legs were sinking into the deep mud until she was stuck there and she was struggling all she could until the unfortunate creature finally drowned. Was no way to get a rope around any part of her to be able to pull her out. Then came the maggots and stench of rotting flesh... This post was edited by Kittigate at September 1, 2021 5:24 PM MDT
      September 1, 2021 1:30 PM MDT