Discussion » Questions » Music » Did you lose any loved ones to Disco fever?

Did you lose any loved ones to Disco fever?

I lost one good freind to it he got the fever pretty bad and started wearing silk and velour clothing and wearing platform shoes. What finally killed  him was was missing a KISS concert because he was too busy disco dancing. Cheers!

Posted - September 1, 2021

Responses

My sister made me go to that Mama Mia (Abba) movie with her years ago when it came out because she liked the play and wanted to see the movie in theatre. If she wasn’t my sister I would have stopped being friends with her for putting me through those two hours of torture. 
      September 2, 2021 6:41 AM MDT

I hope you at least got her a lump of coal for Christmas for being bad. Cheers!
      September 2, 2021 8:18 AM MDT

No I didn’t but that a good idea. Maybe this year, Cheers! 
      September 3, 2021 7:14 AM MDT

No, but I liked a lot of the music from that era.  I also liked the dancing.  My husband wasn't a big dancer but he learned enough for us to do the basic swing steps in disco.  He always moved his lips when dancing because was he counting steps.  Bless his heart.  It was for me that he tried so hard.
      September 2, 2021 4:39 PM MDT

No, not a one, but I’m sure there were plenty of my relatives who procreated thanks to Disco Fever.

~

September 2, 2021 9:23 PM MDT