Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What’s the most recent situation you were in where the air conditioning was way too cold for your liking, and what did you do about it?

What’s the most recent situation you were in where the air conditioning was way too cold for your liking, and what did you do about it?

I’m in a public setting wearing a short-sleeved shirt, I forgot to bring a jacket with me (I meant to grab it from my car before leaving home), it’s freezing to the point that I’m not enjoying myself AT ALL, but I’m stuck here because my wife doesn’t want to leave. We came here in her car, which is partially why I’m without an option of a nearby jacket. Should I:

A. Abandon her and move to Canada where I have a serial ex-wife who will always take me in with no questions asked?
B. Abandon her and move to Minnesota where my wide-angle search has been getting me closer and closer to my quarry with every passing day?
C. Abandon her and lock myself in the third-level sub-basement with all my “eager and willing” sandwich-making “employees”?
D. Abandon her and live like a beach bum on a sparsely populated tropical island where they’ve never even heard of air conditioners?
E. Abandon her and try one each of the above for six months at a time?

Brrrrrrrrrr.

~

Posted - September 1, 2021

Responses

I was barefoot two days ago. The air coming from the vents was much too cold. I had to put socks on.
      September 1, 2021 9:38 PM MDT

~

September 1, 2021 9:57 PM MDT

Shopping at the supermarket it was so chill in there that I had to make use of my gal friend's body heat to warm myself up a bit.
      September 1, 2021 9:50 PM MDT

~

September 1, 2021 9:54 PM MDT

Yeah, something like that.
      September 1, 2021 10:06 PM MDT

Some time before I moved to South Florida in 2014.
      September 2, 2021 4:28 PM MDT