Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Have you heard anything of the Department of Redundancy Department? What are some awful examples of awful redundancy?

Have you heard anything of the Department of Redundancy Department? What are some awful examples of awful redundancy?

Posted - September 23, 2021

Responses

I’ve only heard of the repetitive redundancy of certain things, but not the kind that is merely a rewording of the same thing that had just been stated. There are rumors of insinuations that allege actions or statements without basis of fact or any semblance of proof, yet are in actuality vague inferences to events that may or may not have happened, or events that happened in one way and are recounted in different ways, ride rife with hyperbole, innuendo, subterfuge, glaring omissions of pertinent supporting evidence, or outright exaggerations, lies, falsehoods, and untruths. Now, to be specific in replying to your exact questions, or answering your queries, or responding to what you’re asking, my response answers the asked questions in general terms as far as providing you with the best information available to me at the time, I state, or shall I say I avow that the revered and esteemed Office of the Bureau Directorate Department affiliation of which you speak, which is richly deserving of accolades and praise that shows homage to its staff, personnel, people and employees who have achieved spectacularly spectacular achievements in one of the most basic levels of aspects toward the completion of their assigned tasks that have been placed before them as scheduled and pre-planned job projects allocated to individual or group-organized divisions of labor in the labor force that does the work while management headquarters supervisors and management managers who head regional areas in instances of situations that call to mind a memory of a past history circumstance that previously took place long ago and well before already established facts that occurred back then. On the other hand, another way to look at it from an entire new perspective with an outlook that is a viewpoint not yet discussed nor mentioned in prior conversations wherein these topics were addressed and covered as things we went over, I can present a fresh angle to expound upon the delving into of the bottom line or nitty-gritty of the essence of the gist of our parley.
    ~

This post was edited by Randy D at September 25, 2021 10:35 AM MDT
      September 23, 2021 12:49 PM MDT

Yes all that deep stuff is hard to fathom, I agree.
      September 23, 2021 1:12 PM MDT

Omg that took a real command of the english language. 
      September 23, 2021 10:23 PM MDT

(english English)

September 23, 2021 11:53 PM MDT

September 24, 2021 3:50 AM MDT

Impressive. Not a comma out of place either! :-)

You aren't some major company's Chief Communications Officer or Head of Corporate Affairs, are you? 

(I have heard of the latter - surely  itself superflous since the Board oversees all the  "Corporate Affairs" anyway, almost by definition!)
      September 30, 2021 7:15 AM MDT

In some songs there is a lot of do, do, do or do wap, lalalalala or yeah, yeah. 
      September 23, 2021 10:22 PM MDT

having to explain exactly the same thing to three poeple in a row as they connect me to someone else. that happens a lot with medical calls, where they all want to hear the symptoms.
      September 25, 2021 10:39 AM MDT