Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » It has been a month since Rosie disappeared. Any thoughts?

It has been a month since Rosie disappeared. Any thoughts?

Posted - September 30, 2021

Responses

I do wish they get her computer figured out.  I do miss her as well. 

I have had some other conservatives on the site message me and ask if I knew if she is ok.   
      October 1, 2021 5:22 AM MDT

Dead? Covid? She's still here - we just can't see her? She's decided to torture us with her absence for not agreeing with her every pronouncement? She's run out of clean laundry? She finally went dotty and they've taken her off to a place with high walls, no windows and no Internet, from where she can do us no more harm? Or, she was never real in the first place, just a dark creation of some mad scientist from a rival Q &A forum sent to annoy us to distraction? 
    Could be almost anything, really.
      October 3, 2021 7:39 AM MDT

I was wondering what had happened to her, and her deep analysis of her country's politics!

My first thought was that she and Jim were away on holiday somewhere (naturally not announcing that in advance); then started to worry something bad might have happened.

It is rather a relief to learn that that she's sinply hit technical problems. I hope she's soon back to enlighten us all! 

I do normally skip her political comments, as it would be wrong of me to become involved in another country's internal matters. 

(Rosie's not the only one. I tried circulating a message within a small club, and was baffled why it bounced back from many members' computers. It transpired that without my knowing, the system had turned the standard file into some strange sort of link!)
      October 4, 2021 3:53 PM MDT

It’s not wrong for foreigners to discuss USA’s internal politics with us.  In many cases, it’s welcomed.  However, there‘s just one simple rule that you must follow.  Do you agree with the people who are discussing politics?  

If yes, you’re welcome to join the conversation.  In fact, people will be amazed by you and tell you that you know more about our country than we stupid Americans do, and everybody should listen to you because you really know what you’re talking about.  

If no, then you really need to stay out of the conversation because you just don’t know what you’re talking about and you need to butt out of our internal affairs.  

That’s it, USA political discussions for foreigners made easy!

This post was edited by Livvie at October 4, 2021 8:20 PM MDT
      October 4, 2021 5:52 PM MDT

Maybe everyone should go start posting their questions in her corner to cause a scene so they’ll let her back in. 
      October 5, 2021 1:39 PM MDT