Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Mandated covid shots for students but not for teachers? Are we still following the science? Or the unions?

Mandated covid shots for students but not for teachers? Are we still following the science? Or the unions?

Posted - October 2, 2021

Responses

Very good question. This is only my opinion of course but, when they started mandating covid shots, they stopped following the science. Also, certain court rulings, halting mandated shots for teachers, tell me just how much power the department of education (unions) has.
      October 3, 2021 3:53 AM MDT

I agree they stopped following science along time ago. 
      October 3, 2021 7:17 AM MDT

Should be mandated for everybody unless an individual has a valid medical reason not to.

Schools already exclude students who are not vaccinated against polio, whooping cough, tetanus, measles etc without a signed certification from a registered medical practitioner giving a valid medical reason why the child cannot be vaccinated. Parental choice or religious reasons aren't valid.
      October 4, 2021 11:33 PM MDT

We disagree.   I do not think it should be mandatory for anyone.    Disease is not deadly enough to force people to risk their health on a shot that has so many side effects up to and including death. 

But at least you are a consistent....CA governor is not being. As he has made it mandatory for children in school but not for teachers. 
      October 4, 2021 11:38 PM MDT

Worldwide COVID-19 deaths are 4m and still rising, the Delta variant is particularly nasty.

Total number of fatal side-effects from the vaccine worldwide < 1000. I prefer those odds. And almost all of those had pre-existing medical conditions, which may or may not have been exacerbated by the autoimmune response to the vaccine (which is precisely what it is supposed to do, like ALL vaccines).
      October 4, 2021 11:50 PM MDT

Fatalities they admit. Also many many heart conditions caused by the shots.  So many that boosters were not approved for those under 65. 

Everyone should be allowed to decide for themselves what they will and will not put into their body. 
      October 5, 2021 4:48 AM MDT