Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something inflatable?

What is something inflatable?

Posted - October 6, 2021

Responses

Ego
      October 6, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

Furniture

And yes ... I'll say it, because I'm not the only one thinking it.
    Sex Dolls.
      October 6, 2021 12:39 PM MDT

Trump's ego.
      October 6, 2021 2:04 PM MDT

Some things that can shrink. 
      October 6, 2021 2:11 PM MDT

October 6, 2021 4:35 PM MDT

A very lonely guy's girlfriend. :):):)
      October 6, 2021 2:54 PM MDT

An oldie ...

An inflatable boy goes to an inflatable school. While there, he finds himself having a really bad day. Bored with the lesson, he gets up and walks out of the inflatable classroom but, while walking down the inflatable corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster approaching him.
    The inflatable boy pulls out a pin and punctures the inflatable headmaster before running out of the inflatable school gates. Just as he gets past them, he hears the sound of pursuit, so once more he pulls out his pin and pokes it into the inflatable school. He then runs as fast as his inflatable legs allow, all the way home. His inflatable mother and father are angry to see him home from school, so he punctures them too before hiding in his inflatable bedroom.
    A couple of hours later, he hears the inflatable police pounding on his inflatable bedroom door. Panicking, our inflatable boy yet again pulls out his pin and jabs it into himself.
    Later on that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital, and in the beds next to him are his inflatable parents and the inflatable headmaster.
    Shaking his deflated head - more in sorrow than in anger - the headmaster gravely intones:
    "My lad, you've let me down, you've let the school down, you've let your parents down ... but worst of all, you've let yourself down." This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 7, 2021 8:28 AM MDT
      October 6, 2021 9:55 PM MDT