Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » "You should not be talking about these things". "You are too young to understand". WHAT THINGS?

"You should not be talking about these things". "You are too young to understand". WHAT THINGS?

Drugs... Booze... Sex/homosexuality... Religion... Politics... ?

From some past era when young men "should be seen and not heard"

Posted - October 10, 2021

Responses

Kids today are a lot more world-savvy than I was back in the day.  Topics that are all over TV and the Internet were not discussed in public then.  There was a time when they wouldn't show married couples in the same bed and now you have Madonna flipping up her skirt and laying face down on Jimmy Fallon's desk for all the world to see her butt.  As a general rule, I don't believe in censorship, but there should be a line that isn't crossed on public media because if nothing else, it's in bad taste.  
      October 10, 2021 12:37 PM MDT

I do think children are exposed to many of those things far younger than they should be. Whether it's in their everyday lives or via media, it's not good and parents bear the responsibility to do their best to allow children to experience the innocence of childhood that's really essential. 

October 10, 2021 5:48 PM MDT

Orchestras. May too much sax and violins.
      October 11, 2021 3:21 AM MDT

Good one! Loldelol.
      October 11, 2021 8:10 PM MDT