Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Jobs » What are some ways a belly dancer might betray you? They’re not known for that kind of thing, are they?

What are some ways a belly dancer might betray you? They’re not known for that kind of thing, are they?

[~]

Posted - October 11, 2021

Responses

Hahahahahaha.

I remember my aunt used to have a costume shop, with custom costumes she made.
    A couple of them were belly-dancer outfits.
    Once my cousin showed up in one of the outfits, at my high school during lunch, to sing happy-birthday to another cousin.
    It was hilarously embarassing for all my cousins who had that lunch period.  (And myself, as a relative.)
      October 11, 2021 2:14 PM MDT

Belly dancers have an easy job. They just stand around and twiddle their tums.

She's probably sick of PB. Dr Slarti prescribes a full course of Vegemite, starting immediately.
      October 11, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

Oh, believe me, she’s done here. It broke her heart, but I’ve already given her notice and she’s packing her bags to move to Australia. I can’t have all that negativity around me. Grrrrrrr. 

~

October 11, 2021 5:31 PM MDT

Good decision Randy D.!  :   )
      October 12, 2021 4:21 AM MDT

They can send a message in morse code with their hip action.  They have a lot of flexibility. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at October 12, 2021 4:22 AM MDT
      October 11, 2021 6:53 PM MDT