Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got a example of Trump supporters wanting to have their cake and eat it too?

Got a example of Trump supporters wanting to have their cake and eat it too?

I just watched a vid of Jake Tapper from the Trevor Noah  show talking to Trump supporters at a rally. One of the supporters claimed that Donald Trump is still running the country from the WH and he is still in charge of the military. Then Tapper said so I guess that means if Trump is still running the country and he is in charge of the military he is responsible for the Afghanistan pull out - after a long pause the supporter said - um no. If Trump was still running the country and he was still in charge of the military he would of been in charge of the Afghanistan pull out so I think it is a example of Trump supporters thinking they can have their cake and eat it too. Cheers! 

Posted - October 24, 2021

Responses

They can't eat cake.  It might be spiked with the vaccine,which would turn them into liberals. 
      October 24, 2021 12:52 PM MDT

Trump supporters aren't inclined towards critical thinking.  
      October 24, 2021 1:51 PM MDT

That just goes to show you how delusional Trump supporters are, nothing but a pack of knuckleheads.
      October 24, 2021 2:20 PM MDT

thats what kinda my mother and her cousin spoke widely about; they said trump is still in the scene and will return . 

I think it was in august that they said that, they said trump will return in september without any shadow of a doubt. 

and me i was like ' dude, its Biden who's here; we'll gladly see in september if what you say stands up'.

November 7, 2021 1:21 PM MST