Discussion » Questions » Business » Anyone care to wager what Trumps NEW job will be after he loses next week?

Anyone care to wager what Trumps NEW job will be after he loses next week?

Posted - November 3, 2016

Responses

I figure IF we loses, he will go back to running Trump Enterprises.

When Hillary looses next week, she will probably join Bill in making speeches for a living. But the fee will likely decrease as there will be no access to pay for in the Trump administration.
      November 3, 2016 11:43 AM MDT

As far as Hillary's prospect of loosing, I do hear that Hell is in no danger of freezing over.

As far as Trump is concerned.  He couldn't run it before, why would he be able to now?
      November 3, 2016 12:23 PM MDT

What about Hillary's prospect of tighting? Would Hell be in danger of freezing over in that case?
      November 3, 2016 1:22 PM MDT

OF what?  I don't know what that word means? 
      November 3, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

Of tighting. "Tight" is the opposite of "loose", is it not? Therefore, logically speaking, the opposite of "loosing" must be "tighting". What could be plainer, more obvious and more logical?
      November 3, 2016 2:40 PM MDT

Never heard of "Tighting" or "loosing"!

Is that the same as someone loosing his nuts instead of tighting them?
      November 6, 2016 2:27 PM MST

"Loosing" was Sharonna's posting, you'll have to ask her what that is supposed to mean. I simply assumed it was the opposite of "tighting" because "loose" is the opposite of "tight", is it not? I never learned either word was a verb when I was in junior school, yet I often see the word "loose" used as a verb on the Internet. If "loose" is a verb then "tight" must also be a verb for it to make any logical sense. Wouldn't you agree, Grasshopper?
      November 6, 2016 3:42 PM MST

Yes, Andy my friend, please forgive me!

I do agree with you and I offer you my sincere apologies for not having gone back far enough in this thread to realise what was happening.

The fact, considering the number of people whose mother tongue is English who are clearly a bit confused about their own language, is rather astonishing. Could it be that, contrary to popular belief, English is not such a simple language after all?

Anyway, I may appear to be rather unkind but I find all that quite amusing, since English is a language I picked up in college. Grammar and all else was being drummed into us, so much so that I am unlikely to ever forget any of it.
      November 7, 2016 6:38 AM MST

• defendant?
      November 3, 2016 12:29 PM MDT

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      November 3, 2016 1:25 PM MDT
  • Bez

Testing food to see if it makes him fart.
      November 3, 2016 1:21 PM MDT

I thought those were his speeches making that sound already.
      November 3, 2016 2:57 PM MDT

Very likely. Lol:)
      November 3, 2016 3:05 PM MDT

I'm not too worried about that happening, not without substantial voter/election fraud.

But I do have to admit that if Hil-LIAR-y does win it will be quite the spectacle when, during the inauguration ceremony, she tries to place her hand on the Bible and it bursts into flames. The only topper to that would be if it starts to rain and she melts into the pavement.  
      November 3, 2016 3:23 PM MDT

Be nice if it was being a clown sitting in the dunk tank at a carnival. But I think it will be him hosting a TV reality show. Cheers!
      November 3, 2016 7:10 PM MDT

He's buying a cable news channel, so that he can air his own talk show to continue his campaign against rigged elections and other political concerns he has.
      November 3, 2016 7:29 PM MDT

• He'll probably fire a bunch of people to make himself feel better. Then he'll just steal money legally like he always does.
      November 3, 2016 7:57 PM MDT

i have no idea, im wondering what my new job will be like since this calling center just hired me recently
      November 5, 2016 7:48 PM MDT