Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » How many of today's hoaxes will be proven true this year?

How many of today's hoaxes will be proven true this year?

Posted - January 4, 2022

Responses

The world has never experienced this type of pandemic before.  There was little known about the virus a year ago, so the information disseminated was in accordance with what was known at the time.  The viruse mutated and new information became available and as more data was accumulated, it was reported to the public.  Thereafter, yet another mutation developed and it was back to the drawing board.  

I don't know why you insist that when something is initially reported, it should never be retracted or superseded based on additional scientific data.  Science continually evolves, just like evolution, climate change, behavioral norms, etc.  If it didn't, we'd still be working with what little knowledge we had during the Dark Ages.  Is that what you would prefer?  Or, are you just taking this Neanderthal approach because so many of the scientists (Dr. Fauci, in particular) are not Trumplodites?
      January 4, 2022 6:48 AM MST

Point is people were correct from the beginning and were censored and banned from the major public forums. 
    Perhaps we should not censor people because they disagree with others.   ie. Numerous Drs, scientists, Congress people have been banned and information removed.  

Yes it mutated that is viruses do. They mutate to become less deadly and more communicable. We know this from science.

Problem with Fauci is he lied. And lied from the beginning. 
      January 4, 2022 11:30 AM MST

You are so biased it's almost laughable.  Dr. Fauci wasn't the only one who gave out information.  You make it sound as though he is the only doctor to weigh in on the virus.  Doctors WORLD WIDE gave out the same information.  

The only people who have been banned are the ones who have continuously failed to follow rules of sites.  You do that here, so what's the difference?  Yes, if a site knows that someone is frequently disseminating misinformation about something as critical as Covid, they should be banned.  
      January 4, 2022 1:07 PM MST

Doctors world wide told us....masks did NOT work...then told us they do. And now are switching to say they do not again. 

Any Dr who did not agree with Fauci was removed from the public discussion. It is still happening now. 

(Not the same as here...no one is banned for their opinions.)

Yes, I am biased against Fauci....I have zero respect for him. From his lies about covid to his experiments on orphaned black babies, to his treatment of aids and his experiments on animals.  This man is evil in my book. The fact that he is the highest paid person in our government sickens me. 
      January 5, 2022 5:44 AM MST

The process is neverending.
      January 4, 2022 8:00 AM MST

None of them including the ones about a Jewish space lazzer being used  to start forest fires or the one about fake election  ballouts made from bamboo. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 5, 2022 4:47 AM MST
      January 4, 2022 9:00 AM MST

Lol.  These did.   I do not know about laser weapon. 
      January 4, 2022 11:32 AM MST

There are actually ones that say Jews are responsible for the Covid virus.  
      January 4, 2022 2:44 PM MST

Yep and ones about Italy rigging voting machines and ones about the Ukraine  being in kahoots with Biden. But you never hear anything  about Russia and that's probably because the hoax spreaders know that would tick off Trump. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 5, 2022 6:50 AM MST
      January 4, 2022 3:39 PM MST

Biden is on video bragging about forcing Ukraine to fire their procecutor (happened to be investigating Hunter's company there at the time)  but sure it never happened. 
      January 5, 2022 5:46 AM MST

Ok......
      January 4, 2022 10:43 AM MST

I have not seen or heard of any "camps for the unvaccinated".
    Where are those?

Nor have I seen any "total segregation of the society".
    If a business owner wants to prohibit people access, based on their personal choice - that is Freedom and Liberty and Personal Property Rights.
      January 4, 2022 1:58 PM MST

Australia.   It is for travellers returning to the country.  Vaccinated may do their quarentine at home if they choose.   This makes it a camp for the unjabbed travelers.  

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-15/covid-vaccinated-australians-could-be-allowed-overseas-travel/100073168

There is also video of authorities coming to a woman's home and taking her to the facility. 

If you go to NY or CA etc where they have a gov issued shot mandate...the unjabbed are not allowed to go in restaurants/gyms/hair salons some jobs and even grocery stores.  

Sounds like a segregated society to me. Thankfully I do not live in such a place. 
      January 5, 2022 5:33 AM MST

haoxes hoaxes
      January 4, 2022 2:22 PM MST

That's all you found?
      January 5, 2022 10:55 AM MST

It's what I chose to post about.
      January 5, 2022 12:07 PM MST