Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Suppose you were to go on an adventure hiking tour with a friend, what sort of personality would you prefer; the kind of person who is...

Suppose you were to go on an adventure hiking tour with a friend, what sort of personality would you prefer; the kind of person who is...

spontaneous and likes to take chances or the kind of personality who is more careful and always wants to examine the risks?

Being too careful can take away from the sense of adventure but more assurance of returning home in one piece. You'd like some tokens of your great adventure together but not broken bones from falling off a mountain or anything like that.

Posted - January 11, 2022

Responses

Well, hiking is not exactly the choice I would make, but no matter what my choice, I would want to be with someone who was open to new adventures without being suicidal.  Someone who is easy to talk with, someone with whom I have things in common and who doesn't always have to have their way.
      January 11, 2022 6:27 AM MST

The careful type of person. I have had to doctor up a few people who thought being in nature was all fun and games. Cheers!
      January 11, 2022 8:49 AM MST

A person who is careful and examines the risks, but a bit more willing to take them than myself.
      January 11, 2022 12:16 PM MST