Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What is a crazy reason to watch Fox and Friends?

What is a crazy reason to watch Fox and Friends?

I sometimes watch Fox & Friends so I will be prepared to get the lead role in a Bobblehead's VS Legos movie or TV series. I get a lot of pointers by watching the 3 hosts do their Bobblehead thing when they are talking with Trump or his supporters. I also watch Fox & Friends to see if Bobbleheads have any secret weapons that would help them win a fight against the Legos and from what I can tell their secrete weapon is diversion. The other day the big news across the Nation was the Jan. 6th committee closing the net on Trump and the news that Trump likely cheated on his tax's. But on Fox & Friends  the big news was that M&M's were changing the look of 2 of their characters and they some how blamed it on Biden and the Demarcates. They did the same thing during Trump's 2nd impeachment but back then it was MR. Potato head. Cheers!

Posted - January 26, 2022

Responses

You're in the hospital in traction with 2 broken arms and legs, and your eyes are pinned open.  A nurse walks in, turns on the TV to Fox and Friends, and then leaves.  You can't find the TV remote, no one is around to either change the channel manually or turn the off TV for you (no matter how loud you scream), and your tongue isn't long enough to reach the power cord (no matter how hard you try).

January 26, 2022 11:24 AM MST

I suppose that watching broadcasts which supposedly present the other side of an issue would be a good thing.  However, every time I see one of those "news" anchors, I want to vomit, so I don't watch.  
      January 26, 2022 1:25 PM MST

I have never seen or heard of it.
      January 26, 2022 3:57 PM MST

People know that professional wrestling is fake but watch it anyway. The same should go for any propaganda Rupert broadcasts thinly disguised as "news and current affairs".
      January 28, 2022 6:50 AM MST