Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you like to take the Trump IQ test that rates President Putin as 'genius'? How do you think you would score?

Would you like to take the Trump IQ test that rates President Putin as 'genius'? How do you think you would score?

Posted - February 26, 2022

Responses

Trump thinks an IQ of 5 is a genius, as that's as high as he can count on his hand.  Anyone who claims to have an IQ higher than that cheated.
      February 26, 2022 9:34 PM MST

I was looking for a link to a quiz..:)

Putin is smarter than Biden. 
    Putin is a pos but no a stupid pos. 
      February 27, 2022 5:17 AM MST

Putin is trying to start a war. (Dumb!)

Biden is trying to stop a war.(Smart!)
      February 27, 2022 7:13 AM MST

You sure about that.....
    US intelligence leaked to China that Ukraine would be jointing NATO (this was in Nov 21), they knew this is a red line for Putin. 
    NATO has been expanding weapons in to Ukraine. 

Ukraine is a very corrupt gov. So is Putin.   Ukraine call themselves Nazi???   From reading up on some of the history....this has been brewing for a long time. And Biden administration stirred the pot. 
      February 27, 2022 8:46 AM MST

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. I just passed the test. I thought it was pretty funny how laboured Trump's face looked when he tried to remember those words to prove he did real well on his Cognitive Assessment test. Cheers!
      February 27, 2022 9:17 AM MST

At least Trump was willing to take it.  I know Biden is not going anywhere near that test.. 
      February 27, 2022 3:43 PM MST

On that test, didn't numbnutz have to identify what an elephant looked like? If so, I'd ace it.
      February 27, 2022 3:49 PM MST

He did have to identify what an elephant looked like and for all we know Trump picked the rabbit. Because we had to take doctor Ronny's and Trump's word that he passed the test and doctor Ronny's word that trump only weighed 239 pounds.  Cheers!
      February 27, 2022 4:26 PM MST