Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Randy D: “I know we’ve just met, and ok, touring a guy’s sub-basement sounds strange, but you’ll really love it! Aren’t you a bit curious?”

Randy D: “I know we’ve just met, and ok, touring a guy’s sub-basement sounds strange, but you’ll really love it! Aren’t you a bit curious?”

[~]

Posted - March 13, 2022

Responses

"Okay, just as long as there's no strip search. That jar of brown stuff that Slarti gave me is hard to hide ..."
      March 13, 2022 4:38 PM MDT

Randy D: “I can’t make that promise. Wait, you know Slart???? Listen, I’m sorry, I can’t do this, I just can’t. Gee, look at the time! I just realized I’m late for something way on the other side of the United States. Bye!”

~

March 13, 2022 5:23 PM MDT

You make it sound scary. 
      March 14, 2022 9:21 AM MDT

Not at all; you’ll be with me. By the way, you did what I asked you by not telling anyone that you’d be dropping by my place, right? It’s our little secret. Shhhhhhh.
    ~

March 14, 2022 8:30 PM MDT

OK, but you walk three feet ahead of me and keep you hands where I can see them. And I'll be bringing my baseball bat with me. 
      March 14, 2022 5:48 PM MDT

Leave all of your identification and your cell phone upstairs. You won’t need any of that, there’s no good signal reception downstairs, and besides, we’ll be back in just a few minutes. I promise. 

(Cough, cough.)

~

March 14, 2022 8:28 PM MDT