Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Was Eric Trump right about Biden's bike reflector?

Was Eric Trump right about Biden's bike reflector?

Yesterday on Fox news Eric Trump went on a rant about Biden taking a bike ride on a bike with a ridiculous big reflector on the front of it. I saw a photo of the reflector and it is really not that big. Eric also said that if his
father was still president he would be too busy to ride a bike  - he would be taking photos of him standing in front of  F-35s which seems ridiculous to me because Donald Trump once said that because F-35s are stealth they are virtually invisible to the naked eye (so how could you get a photo op photo of them). Eric's ridiculous point was Biden is not doing enough to deal with the Ukrainian war but Biden has brought other Courtiers together to place crippling sanction on Russia. Yesterday Biden also warned that Russia could be preparing to launch a cyber attack on the US but a few years ago when Russia was accused of hacking the US election Trump said that we don't know that it was Russia it might of been a 300 pound fat man lying in bed.  Cheers!

Posted - March 22, 2022

Responses

"...taking a bike ride on a bike..."

It would be rather difficult to take a bike ride on something other than a bike, wouldn't it? Perhaps you work in the Department of Redundancy Department.
      March 22, 2022 8:27 AM MDT

Taking a bike ride on a bike with a ridiculous big reflector  - nothing wrong with that sentence.
      March 22, 2022 8:41 AM MDT

Nothing other than the redundant “bike ride on a bike.” As I said, it would be quite the challenge to take a bike ride on something other than a bike.
      March 22, 2022 10:34 AM MDT

You took it out of context; it is perfectly fine the way he said it.
      March 22, 2022 11:30 AM MDT

I don't think so. "Taking a bike ride on a bike" stands alone in any context, regardless of what follows.
      March 22, 2022 12:54 PM MDT

Personally, I would prefer if ALL bicyclists had ridiculously big reflectors.
    It would make them so much more visible at night, compared to all the dark clothing they currently wear.
      March 22, 2022 9:11 AM MDT

For sure. I figure a front reflector should be the size of a family sized cereal box. I have reflectors all around my bike plus a flashing light and reflector vest. Bike safety is a good thing so it ticked me off  when Eric knocked reflectors and I am a bit surprized that he didn't make fun of Biden wearing a helmet. Cheers!
      March 22, 2022 9:50 AM MDT

There's an older vet who ride a tricycle around town.  He motorized and lit it up.  It looks like it should be in a parade, it is so colorfully lighted.  I don't think anybody can miss seeing him, when he rides at night.
      March 22, 2022 11:32 AM MDT

Well the next time you see him tell him Nanoose salutes him - he is keeping himself safe and setting a good example for the  youth. I have been thinking of getting one of those new electric bikes and if I do I will light it up so well you will be able to see it from space. Cheers!
      March 22, 2022 3:22 PM MDT

"Yesterday on Fox news Eric Trump..."     Those 6 words alone should be enough warning to duck for cover as you're about to be bathed in BS.  Haven't you learned yet that the trumps are total idiots?  Every time any of them open their mouth, BS gushes out.  Like their father, they have severe "diarrhea of the mouth". 
      March 22, 2022 11:19 AM MDT

I know, right? I'm amazed that anyone takes seriously anything they say, let alone watches Fox News in the first place. Obviously, some people have too much time on their hands. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at March 22, 2022 10:37 PM MDT
      March 22, 2022 12:57 PM MDT

I know and I think pretty soon the Trump's new name will be Mud. And  one fine day you will only be able to find them in the BS section of history books. Cheers!
      March 22, 2022 3:58 PM MDT

You need  help.
      March 22, 2022 11:30 AM MDT

I know its hard to keep up with all the terrible things the Trump's do all by myself. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 22, 2022 6:59 PM MDT
      March 22, 2022 3:27 PM MDT

Then why do you try? Don't you have a job?
      March 22, 2022 4:34 PM MDT

I try because I want to. I don't have a job anymore but that's OK I'm rich. This post was edited by Nanoose at March 22, 2022 6:59 PM MDT
      March 22, 2022 5:02 PM MDT

I gave this a little thought and now I'm thinking I should sell a few Fir tress and arrange to buy a dwelling in your area.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood a beautiful day for a neighbor. Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won't you be my neighbor?
      March 22, 2022 7:49 PM MDT