Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » I say hang the thugs from the nearest tree?

I say hang the thugs from the nearest tree?

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/2-people-intentionally-let-dogs-loose-to-attack-cat-pspca-says/3185258/
W
hat say you?

Posted - March 23, 2022

Responses

I didn't watch the video because I knew it  would infuriate me and then I would want to track those guys down and beat  them with a lead filled pooper scooper. I don't believe in killing people but I do believe that sometimes a good beating will make someone pay for what they done. Plus if you do the beating properly (let them know why they are getting the beating and what is going to happen next time) they might get scared straight. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 31, 2022 6:44 PM MDT
      March 23, 2022 6:58 PM MDT

I didn’t watch the video because I agree with Nanoose, it’s too infuriating.  It should be a felony charge.  Also, I’ve noticed that people who get arrested for animal cruelty like that also get arrested or have convictions for other low-life crimes.
      March 23, 2022 11:06 PM MDT

They should go to prison.  As the article says, fighting animals alone is a 7yr sentence. And there are other charges that can apply as well. Throw the book at them. 
      March 24, 2022 6:07 AM MDT

• That's terrible. It would be justice if they were to be mauled by animals. 
      March 31, 2022 6:46 PM MDT