Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would Mexico believe that Canada shot missiles at its drug labs?

Would Mexico believe that Canada shot missiles at its drug labs?

According to former defense secretary Mark Esper Trump wanted to shoot missiles into Mexico to destroy their drug labs then blame the attack on another country. I figure he would of blamed Canada because he was still sore that his wife was making the googly eyes at our Prime minister. I think that was a crazy and cowardly  idea - you don't blame someone else for your actions. And I think it would of been easy for Mexico to figure out were the  missiles came from. Cheers!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05/donald-trump-mexico-missiles-mark-esper

Posted - May 8, 2022

Responses

Well, he was certainly thinking outside the box.
      May 8, 2022 9:21 AM MDT

I guess. Sort of like when he was thinking outside of the box when he said the US should put a Chinese flag on an American fighter jet and bomb the Russian convoy in the Ukraine. Cheers!
      May 8, 2022 9:33 AM MDT

That nincompoop is a vile human being, I wish someone would shoot a missile up his a-hole. 
      May 8, 2022 3:21 PM MDT

Yeah but they would need one of those  great big intercontinental ballistic missiles to fill that big butt of his. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 8, 2022 5:59 PM MDT
      May 8, 2022 3:26 PM MDT

I say bomb the drug labs and tell them we did it. 
      May 9, 2022 5:41 AM MDT