Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » "Anybody" What do you think would really happen just in this Full House episode show?

"Anybody" What do you think would really happen just in this Full House episode show?

Have you watched this Full House episode before?
On the show of Full House-don't know how many years ago that they played this Full House episode: Saw that DJ came to Uncle Jesse & asked him to help her on her homework, Stephani came to Jesse & asked to give her a piggy back ride, then Michelle came to Jesse & said to feed me & change my diaper, then Jesse said "You can't talk", then from the convex mirror, that's almost like in a nightmare of Jesse's, that showed like keep switching the Full House people around, then one of the guy/man in there said "It's your turn", think that it meant it's Jesse's turn; I think it was Danny Tanner who said "It's your turn", then when it just switch to that person from that mirror.

Then what you do think will then happen around the/these Full House people, if Jesse will say "Okay-I now really am a little bit tired, but I will really try to do them, I will start working on your homework now-(for DJ), then I will get to your piggy back ride just as soon as I get done with DJ's, okay Steph?"
?

(Mostly)-And do you think they will then be gentle & kind, or will they still be rough on Jesse?
Think about what would be your good answers for this, then type them in here

If I spell any of person's name wrong or any wrong gender here, then spell it to me & I will fix that.

Posted - May 22, 2022

Responses

I don't know any of to do with that show.
    (Have never thought of seeing that show)
      June 16, 2022 6:54 PM MDT

I don't remember much of that, other than I liked the other lead female more than Sarah Jessica Parker, as she seemed more relatable and that's where I first heard about "Valley Girls" and started saying "like" too much. 
      June 16, 2022 9:06 PM MDT

I now think/know you just changed Your name: ‘Jaimie’ to ‘Mobbin . . .’!
      May 22, 2022 8:19 PM MDT

I wasn't fussy about Full House or Saved by the bell.  I really liked Square Pegs and I think DannyPetti is going to do something about that show on this thread. The band that did the Square Pegs them song (the Waitresses)  also did a cool song called - I know What Boys Like. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 16, 2022 9:07 PM MDT
      June 16, 2022 7:02 PM MDT

I don’t remember a show called square pegs at all. Have you watched any of the new season of Kids in the hall yet? They’re still hilarious lol. I wasn‘t  sure they’d still have it after all these years but they do. 
      June 16, 2022 8:22 PM MDT

I haven't seen the new Kids in the hall yet but I will. Cheers!
      June 16, 2022 8:45 PM MDT

It’s on Prime, get the free trial for a month just to watch that. 
      June 16, 2022 8:50 PM MDT

And don't forget their famous Christmas song! 
      June 16, 2022 9:07 PM MDT

Yeah that one was good too. Cheers!
      June 16, 2022 9:14 PM MDT

I have not watch any of that show called Square Pegs, but for that I may look that up in the TV show Encyclopedia to see what it will describe that show to find out for you(?)
      June 17, 2022 7:28 PM MDT

Well I already know everything about the show Square Pegs plus I got all the episodes on DVD. I thought you were asking for TV show suggestions to make a drawing of it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 17, 2022 7:56 PM MDT

Oh-no from this thread-at first it was asking about the Full House show-of the particular episode of it.
      June 18, 2022 7:20 AM MDT

I have heard of the song lyrics from MTV, of this song: “I know what boys like”
      June 25, 2022 4:22 PM MDT

Episode and show are redundant.
      June 16, 2022 5:39 PM MDT

I remember this episode, but I'm not sure what you are asking. 

I think Uncle Jesse left for a while, feeling the pressure of helping to take care of the Tanner girls was too much. He went out on his motorcycle with a date and didn't come home, but then got homesick and felt bad for leaving and went back and honored his commitment to his nieces and brother-in-law. 

June 16, 2022 9:14 PM MDT

I added in that in that thread of Full House like what if Jesse said that instead, or it probably don't matter that they might still give Jesse the stressed time even that Jesse would have made other changes in decision with them, is this probably right? This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 17, 2022 7:34 PM MDT
      June 17, 2022 7:33 PM MDT

I think they will be a bit rough on Uncle Jesse. They are just children. But then they will be more kind and gentle later. Hopefully. 
      June 18, 2022 7:08 PM MDT

Yes!
      June 22, 2022 10:39 AM MDT