Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » How can Netflix continue with Megan and Harry?

How can Netflix continue with Megan and Harry?

They are hated around the world.  Megan reminds me of Amber Heard.  I love how the Queen of England handled them on their visit.   She is a wise woman with a flare. 

Posted - June 11, 2022

Responses

Less hated than Andrew. Given how distant Harry is from the throne, why does anybody care?
      June 11, 2022 10:16 PM MDT

Netflix is a for-profit service.  As long as people pay to watch their programming, they will run it.
      June 12, 2022 6:41 AM MDT

They're hated around the world? Why? What did they do? Why would anyone who doesn't know them personally either love or hate them? 

I don't think I'd heard there is a show about them. I thought they wished to just live 'regular' lives? 
      June 12, 2022 10:48 AM MDT

Hated around the world? I doubt it! There are many who have little time for them, but "hate" is a very strong word.

Companies like Netflix and the publishers of "celebrity" magazines will continue to chronicle the comings and goings of the celebrities they largely manufacture for as long as there is money to be made from doing so.
      June 12, 2022 4:19 PM MDT