Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Did you read that James Caan died? I liked him and liked that he was very selective about the parts he accepted.

Did you read that James Caan died? I liked him and liked that he was very selective about the parts he accepted.

https://www.aol.com/james-caan-godfather-misery-star-172242353.html

Posted - July 7, 2022

Responses

I enjoyed his acting but no nothing about him as a person.It is a shame he passed, he is so talented. I do know it's his turn to stand before God and give an accounting of his life, like we all will do one day.  I hope I finally got it right, I sure have tried to live a worthy life.  Its a work that's never done however. 

I guess I was thinking out loud, when someone dies, it is a reminder for me to keep going, I'm almost there. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at July 8, 2022 2:51 PM MDT
      July 7, 2022 4:21 PM MDT

Hi Thriftymaid,
    Yeah, I read about Caan's death before my dinner and before coming onto the site here.
    I liked him as an actor. I find him always believable in the movies I've seen. The article you posted mentioned a movie I forgot he was in -- "Dogville." Great movie to me.

And, strangely, the article got one of his movie titles wrong -- the first movie he was in was 1964's "Lady in a Cage," not "Caged" as stated. That movie blew me away!!! If you (or anyone reading this) have not seen it - - whoa! I think he's really good in it, as is everyone. Olivia De Havilland is the featured star in it.

Best to his family  and friends. Thanks, James, for creating performances that had me in every story.
      July 7, 2022 5:19 PM MDT

I saw that on the 6 PM news a little while ago.  
      July 7, 2022 6:30 PM MDT